How will CE benefit me?

CEans,

One of the frequently asked questions by our new members is "How will I get benefited from the CrazyEngineers website?".

Can our regular members answer this question for our new members?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Knowledge: I've learnt many things here that I would not have in other places. Questions that are asked get interesting answers, and if there are none, I am motivated to search for the answer so others can benefit. New news of the engineering world appear on CE, and they can be discussed upon with other CEans.

Sharing of ideas: The amalgamation of engineers from different disciplines produces a synthesis of new ideas ๐Ÿ˜€ What's more better than working with other crazy engineers around the world?

Recognition: Being a member of CrazyEngineers means being part of a professional and global engineering community. Others (such as employers) will see that as very positive thing ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    When this question is taken in perspective of Career....
    we get Lot of advices and suggestions from student engineers,people ivolved in Industry.... to take right decision...

We can get to know about any job openings in any CE'ans company...if possible we can get referred by a CE'an for a job.. :smile:

Knowledge.... We can share a lot of information to unknown people...kinda revision for us when sharing...and We get lot of answers for our queries... so this helps in learning.....

Finally a Last but not least...We are indirectly expanding social Circle (all Engineers) ... that's the greatest benifit you get being an CE'an
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Knowledge and Status

Experience here You will feel look like Second Home.
  • Differential
    Differential
    It will improve my communication skills and I will be able to reach more no. of people !
  • gohm
    gohm
    knowledge, insight, alternate way of looking at a problem. These all you can experience from the website. Let's not also forget it is also about what you can give, not just get. You can inpart knowledge, incouragement, etc. on others by your involvement.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    This is a meeting point for engineers from all over the world. We learn from other people knowledge and experience and in turn share our own. In the end everyone is a winner.
  • vivek_mashrani
    vivek_mashrani
    Its a world in itself and thus it will boost our confidence to think creatively and get opinion from best breeds across the world and thus their reviews will be helpful before actually putting our ideas into practice...!!! so get going engineers.......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    New members, do you have anything to add to this thread ๐Ÿ˜‰ ! I'm sure it will inspire lot of visitors to join!
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    i first visted this site for articles and presentations and then seeing posts(innovative and creative) send by engineers across the world immediately i joined to this.
    after which i share lot of knowledge in view of communication skills,problem_solutions, and latest news in the computer era!
    i spread this CE to all my friends who said CE was a great cite really viewable site to all engineers
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi All,
    CrazyEngineers is amazing.๐Ÿ˜

1.The best thing I like about this forum is it is not specific to one domain.It covers all Engineering trades as well as mathematics,finance ,hobbies center and other similar sections.

2.SmallTalk with famous personalities is very useful.

3. It gives me updates on new technologies.

4. I can get solution of most of my problems here from world's brilliant minds.

5. Above all, I found it to be a very good utilisation of my free time.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜

Wow! While I try to keep my mouth shut, I fail at it most of the times. You all will love CE even more after 26[sup]th[/sup] November, CE's 3[sup]rd[/sup] Birthday !
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well watever other CEans have told are true,but personally CE has provided me with a platform were I can continously hone my skills and have reality check in my proffesional and personal life!!!
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    There is lot of information that is not taught in colleges but it is important for us to know.We all can share our knowledge and experience here and help each other to solve the problems.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    You all will love CE even more after 26th November
    Oh wow!,I am waiting for 26th November.
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    then 26th November will be a milestone for CE
    and i am waiting for that with anxiety
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    wat is happening in 26th nov,biggie pls dont change the content!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    wat is happening in 26th nov,biggie pls dont change the content!!!
    Don't change the content? ๐Ÿ˜’ What do you mean, sire? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    guys...one thing i can tell you is that CE explores you..with different venues of technology..& provides your growth by sharing & exchanging varied opinions on various tech. issues
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    The_Big_K
    You all will love CE even more after 26[sup]th[/sup] November, CE's 3[sup]rd[/sup] Birthday !
    Eagerly waiting for that ๐Ÿ˜›
  • kavi
    kavi
    we get Lot of advices and suggestions from student engineers,people ivolved in Industry.... to take right decision...

We can get to know about any job openings in any CE'ans company...if possible we can get referred by a CE'an for a job..

---------------------------------------------

• safwan
    safwan
    Firstly, I visited this website when i was serching for my science exibition project than i was inspired by help given here imidiatly i joind this forum
    we can find good information here thats what i want to say.
    thank to CEan
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    More CE benefits I came to know now:

1. It is somewhere helping in making my aim of life coming true.
    2. It makes my brain to do exercise.It can be called a brain teaser for me.
    3. Sometimes it is like my friend when I want to speak to someone of my own.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    its good to hear from you guys!!!...hope we will take it more further towards prosperity,
    getting converse with like minded poeple and getting a chance to be mentored and mentoring others is the greatest benefit of CE,which i ever had!!!!
  • chet
    chet
    I am a new member here. I see this site as a room full of engineers from across the globe who are facinated about their engineering accumen & would love to share their knowledge . I also believe that it is good for people to network with each other in this recesionary period, this place helps to achieve the same.
  • sharonk868
    sharonk868
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

One of the frequently asked questions by our new members is "How will I get benefited from the CrazyEngineers website?".

Can our regular members answer this question for our new members?
    Hi all!
    I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
    ______________#-Link-Snipped-#
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hi sharonk
    welcome to CE.
    do intoduce yourself in CE-introductions sub forum....๐Ÿ˜€
    all the best..๐Ÿ‘
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hello sharonk

Welcome to CE
  • Raphael Ranny
    Raphael Ranny
    Just joined CE

Have visited this forum from Google quite a Number of times

Looking forward for an informative time here.

Cheers \m/
  • muhammad ilyas
    muhammad ilyas
    we will if u ask about your problem ..that waht you thinking about...we will better help you...ask and wait for the reply..
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    CE made my knowledge wider. I like to classify myself as before i joined CE and after i joined.

BEFORE I JOINED CE:
    • I never questioned any of my teachers.
    • If someone ask me any questions, if i don't no, i keep silent.

AFTER I JOINED CE:
    • lots of doubt arises me, teachers used to ask me ' from where I get such type of questions'
    • If someone questions me, if I don't no, I wont remain silent, I will say something related to it.
    Later I use to post the thread, find the answer for it.

note: now I am addicted to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to know that CE's making a positive difference to our CEans lives. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I was telling my friends about CE, they were all ears.
    After I finished, one of them said:
    So for fun people go to FB and for Knowledge people go to CE. Great!
    We met last weekend, and they asked me, "So, give me updates from CE!". I said, "sure!" ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm yet to see them sign up here. The site looks blocked in their office.
    As for me, on CE - the mind is exercising! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Feels so great to read such experiences. @aarthivg & miss. dancer: thanks for sharing.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good to know arthivg and DE. I'm sure you're going to be inspiration for other CEans too. ๐Ÿ‘
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I got:
    Friends, of course
    Sharing of Knowledge
    Mutual Help
    Getting responsibility
    ๐Ÿ˜›
  • im_Aswath
    im_Aswath
    Less than 48 hours of joining CE and I am already impressed with the various updates in Engineering field.๐Ÿ‘
    I have already spread a word about CE to my friends circle. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great! I'm sure you'll have more reasons to love CE in coming few days ๐Ÿ˜€
  • viky1147
    viky1147
    I have seen many science forums. But none was active. In here i asked a question to which i know the answer. Some kind of checking the activeness here. I got reply within 3 hours with the perfect answer. Next step from me
    BOOKMARKED CE (in both desktop and mobile)๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NEW DELHI (AP) โ€” Scientists have better maps of distant Mars than the moon where astronauts have walked. But India hopes to change that with its first lunar mission. Chandrayaan-1...
Have you ever worked on Oracle ADF? Hi All, Is anybody having good pdfs for learning Oracle ADF and JSF ? Also, if anybody has idea of how to to...
This thread seeks its inspiration from following two blog posts by our CEans :- Happiness is relative ยซ Mayurโ€™s Weblog & Who? Me??: Happiness So, let's build a list of...
The topic has been discussed many times elsewhere. Let's discuss it on CE Forums. Developing countries have bigger problems to deal with : Poverty, Education, Population Control, Infrastructure ... the...
The news papers yesterday and even today were full of articles either defending the land slide loss of Australian cricket team to India or debating whether Australia's world domination is...