Know Your CEan - praveenscience

YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with an Awesome and Awesome interview with one of our CE – Stars. He is CEan - praveenscience, a Crazy Computer Science Engineer joined recently just in the last month and has contributed about 850+ valuable posts to CE. And his Post count per day is 20+. Praveen, The CEO & Managing Director, PraveenTech Research Labs is passionate about Computers, Internet, and Web Development. We are Very Glad to present his words here…

Pallavi:
Hi Praveen, you are a Crazy Computer Science engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Praveen :
Hi, I am Praveen, from Chennai. I love Computers and Internet. Web Development is my passion and I started being technical from my 6th standard.

Pallavi : How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?

Praveen :
I got introduced by Praveena. I have heard of CE before, but did not think of joining. She asked me to try it out once and I got addicted!

Pallavi: Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?

Praveen:
From my young age, I loved computers. I love any technology, to be specific. This is what attracted me towards computers. During those days, computers were the only ones to be technically awesome.

Pallavi : What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?

Praveen :
“My next achievement is the biggest achievement”, but to be frank, being in a corporate place at an organization and enjoying their leniency in having PraveenTech Research Labs in parallel, with the same technology is what I can say as the biggest achievement so far. Another one which I would like to quote is, I got placed in my college itself after completing my final exams. 😀

Pallavi : Who are your idols or inspirations and Why?

Praveen :
To be frank, there is none! I take a small amount from each one of the biggies. And the real inspiration for me came from the movies I watch. By the way, I am a techie cartoon freak, especially, Dexter’s Laboratory. This is what made me to be what I am now. Reason? Simple. I love technical stuff.

Pallavi : You are well versed in most of the programming languages specifically in scripting languages. Which language do you like most and Why?

Praveen :
This is really a tricky question for me. As you all know, technology changes with time, and the time is measured in nanoseconds, not even milliseconds. Right now it’s PHP and MySQL. The reason is simplicity and open source. If I say I love some Microsoft product, then I have to pay for getting the support. Even if payment is not a problem, I have to wait till the support people check it out and correct them. In case of open source, there is no payment stuff and another thing is the 1000 eye concept. In case of a proprietary technology like Microsoft, the internal stuff is accessed only by a few Microsoft Employees. But in case of an open source application, you can find many people working in the same field and at least one person in the world would have faced and solved a similar experience.
I would like to say something about the history of this. When I started my experiments in my 6th standard, I really loved Microsoft Visual Basic. Everyone likes the first thing, which they did to start something big. In that way, I have a special love towards VB6. During those days in 2000s, I loved it very much and I thought that’s the best one. The moment, the competition of OSes came, Linux and Mac are competing Windows like anything. I had to make sure that my stuff runs in all the platforms. So I had to find a way out, which made me drive to the web world and I started with ASP. That was the easiest web development language for beginners as it resembles the same coding as VB. Due to licensing restrictions, it is not available for free. Then PHP was made really simple and it rocked the open source world. So I switched to PHP and MySQL!

Pallavi : Why your interest lies in web development when there are lots of areas in computer?

Praveen :
One line answer: Web Development is Platform and Resource Independent. If it’s Microsoft Office, you need Microsoft Windows. If it’s Apple Final Cut Pro, you need Apple Mac OS X. But, a simple website can run even in your washing machine or refrigerator with proper configuration. I am not kidding as I have done an application, which is powered by Java (I hate it) and it sends a request when the stocks in my fridge gets over or when my washing machine finishes its job.

Pallavi : What inspired you to start PraveenTech Research Labs?
Praveen : I had said you before, I started with VB6. It was taught to me by my neighbour. He is a scientist and he has no knowledge in technical stuff, but he made an encyclopaedia kind of software and showed it to me. I was keeping on pestering him to teach me how to do it. Finally he gave me a book named Teach Yourself Visual Basic in Record Time by Steve Brown. I started trying out and creating simple apps. My final work was Praveen’s Interesting Facts, which is an encyclopaedia kind of software having handpicked articles taken from The World Book Encyclopaedia. I thought of releasing this to my friends and I wanted to show case this to all. So I needed something like a company. A company presents a software package. This was the first internal requirement for me to start something like PraveenTech Research Labs.
Lolz, seriously I laugh even today, when I think that, a 12 year old kid wanting to be the owner of a software company. I used to think of many names from those existed before. “Praveen Software”, “Praveen Logics”, crap, even “Praveen Stores”. Did not know what made me to think so. I felt something lacking in the name itself. How can it be just Praveen? It should not be so as it is capitalistic. I thought of adding some more things. A few were like “PraveenSoft”, “PraveenComp”, etc. until I finally chose this, “PraveenTech”. Some other thing too lacked. “PraveenTech” What??? I needed a second name for it. Finally, after seeing the most mentored Microsoft, I came to a conclusion “PraveenTech Corporation”. Ha! Finally I got a name for my Company! In the recent ages, after knowing about our Indian Economy, I cannot have an unregistered firm with Corporation, without having bank balance more than 1 lakh. So I changed it to “PraveenTech Research Labs”

Pallavi : It is very hard to do a Single Project in our final year. But, great to know that you have done 6 projects in your final year! Tell us about it.
Praveen : “Necessity is the Mother of Invention”. My final year projects were focussed on Web Development only.During my final year, my HOD asked me to work on Speech Recognition. Being a web guy, I asked him why not make it platform independent or powerful, bringing it to the next level in the web, as there are no tools in web for assisting the visually impaired. This led to my first project of Web Based Speech Recognition.
Being an engineering student under Anna University is not an easy task. If the syllabus is the numbers 35, 36 and 37, Anna University frames 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, and 40. After completing the engineering and joining the industry, the expectation would be only 36, with a version, very much later than we studied in our engineering. This is how the deviations will be. So I wanted to take the education in India to a next level. In US and similar places, students need not come and sit in the class physically to study. Instead, they can be present in the class virtually. The idea of Virtual Classrooms was born this way.
I attended a conference in Software Technology Park of India, during my pre-final year. There I met a group of people from Essentia, a leading platform provider for open source communities and customer experience. I learnt much from them as a team of four of us from the same college working on a project, PHPWatchDog. That is the birth of the next project, “PHP WatchDog”, which is written in PHP and uses MySQL, works under Linux like systems, watching processes for their health.
I am really close with my faculties than with my friends and classmates. My college placement officer asked me for a help to get the list of students, who are eligible for the placements, during the placement season. He asked me to work on a software package, which should run across network and should have user privileges and should handle updates of data by many. I thought for a while and asked if it would be okay if I present it in a web based form. He agreed and Web Based Data Mining Tool to generate reports based on the criteria given was born.
Since I am doing many projects, it was really hard for me to keep track of all. So I needed something to manage all these stuff. I thought of delegating this work to another web based software package, which is none other than a Project Management. Modules like collaborator, issue tracker, scheduler, portfolio, resource, and document manager are available in this.
Finally, one of my friends, my lecturer asked me to work with his firm. I thought of giving out a try and it turned to be a project to provide a collaborative platform for the academicians, who wants to pursue their doctorate and so on, being able to communicate with the experts. It connects a researcher and a pursuer, a peer of researchers, and industrialists to pick the researchers to employ them in the production projects. I thought of making this as a project of my labs and submitted this as my final year project of my engineering. The project, Web-based Platform to Connect Academicians was born.

Pallavi : You are a Junior Scientist, Businessman and one of the most active CEans who contributed more to CE. How do you manage everything?
Praveen :
Time Management is the key factor, which I learnt in a very hard and costly way. So, each day I used to allocate time for most of the things. During my work, I give top priority to my own work, the next to my company work, and to other chit chatting works. When the day starts, my schedule for the day will be ready.

Pallavi: Seems you are too Hardworking man, working a lot with your PC, How would you spend a day without your computer?
Praveen: How will a normal person, who loves to enjoy the world feel, when both his hands and legs are chopped down? That’s the way I would feel at first. But during my vacation, out of town, mostly at remote villages, I spend my time with kids, playing with them, watching TV shows, and trying to help people, teach something or do some work. A village needs more help in these kinds of awareness activities and I love to participate in them. This is how I spend a day without my computer. It is really a hard task, which I don’t want to get.

Pallavi : You joined CE So Recently and became So Popular with your Good Work within a Short Time. How do you feel yourself?
Praveen : I feel really happy, double the happiness of the person, whom I help. If my work has made a community happy, then count the happiness. I feel being top of the world.

P
allavi: What changes you found in yourself before and after joining CE?

Praveen:
Usually I used to waste time in the office, doing some useless work. But after joining CE, I am able to help a community of engineers. I feel happy doing this.

Pallavi: If you were given a chance to take a role in CE, what would you like to have and what would you do for CE?
Praveen: I would love to be a spam remover, as I have a good experience in fighting spam and identifying the spammers on the internet.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?

Praveen:
    To be clear, the best is only one. But since you said CEans, I give my list as The_Big_K, AbraKaDabra, Ishutopre, Praveena, SP, CD, GF, NM, DB, and all the moderators. The list is not over!

2. Is there any History behind your Username PraveenScience?

Praveen:
    Yes! I created this name when I was in my 6th. I loved my science subject so much, so I suffixed it with my name.

3. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?

Praveen:
    1. Corruption should be abolished. 2. Technology should be made aware to all. 3. Equality (funds, caste, reservations, etc.) between all the people.

4. If you were not an engineer, you would be?

Praveen:
    May be an Entrepreneur? I have no idea, as I am an engineer.

5. Your biggest blooper till date is?

Praveen:
    Was unable to express something to someone, which led to something, which was unexpected!

6. A moment you can never forget.

Praveen:
    January 2nd, the day I and my friend got placed in the same company.

7. What do you like the most about yourself?

Praveen:
    My skills. I wish you help people more and spend time at home, which I am unable to do because of my constraints.

8. What are the things which you don’t like to do?
    Praveen:
    Backbiting, working hard, being responsible.

9. 5 years from now, you will…

Praveen:
    be an entrepreneur, standing on my own legs, helping many techies and their families, including mine (parents).

10. If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?

Praveen:
    To be frank, I have no idea how that 5 year plan looks like and I hate politics. In my view, politics now is many blood-sucking people. If I were to administer as in politics, as I said, I would make all my three wishes true. I am ready to handle any kind of challenges. I love solving challenges.

11. Suppose you got 1 crore in lottery, How would you like to spend?

Praveen:
    I would first give it to my mom and dad. I wish to repay them for bringing me up. After taking my part, I would like to spend as much as I can for the needy, and I would like to get myself a Cloud Computing environment and an AC for my room.

12. What do you want to say about CE?
    Praveen:
    A best place for engineers to get their search ended.

We wish you All the Very Best for your future! Its our pleasure to feature you in our KYCEan. We are proud to have you on CE.
  • Reya
    Reya
    wow!! Awesome KYCEan 😀This is one of the best KYCEan 😀

@Praveen:You rocked as usual😁😁
    Infinite likes 😀😀

@sahithi: Your questions are simply superb 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Simply Superb! This is one of the Best KYCEans we have 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    another mod in making 😛
    nice interview Sahiti and nice answers Praveen 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Good to know about you Praveen😀
    Another awesome KYCEan interview😁
    Good job Sahithi👍
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Thanx all!!! 😛
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Couldn't read the main interview, but I read the rapid fire. Just came across these sentences which I am quoting.

Dear praveen,
    I think this is the first time we are talking with each other. And the first thing is this... well... I think this can be a start of a friendship, but man, what a topic to talk about.
    sahithi pallavi

The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire

5. Your biggest blooper till date is?

Praveen:
    Was unable to express something to someone, which led to something, which was unexpected!

Praveen, I have gone through a few posts which you had posted, and they were about love(well not just love, but also a bit infatuation somewhere in the middle).At least now, when you have almost spilled the beans, can't you tell us all who she is? Unable to express... led to something else... dude, you are innocently romantic(pardon me if you don't like the dude part.). Also, tell me where she is working currently, as another sentence of yours gave me a doubt about her whereabouts.
    6. A moment you can never forget.

Praveen:
    January 2nd, the day I and my friend got placed in the same company.

That's just a guess work. 😁
    Anyways, I think that looooooong post above(yeah, the first post) must be interesting. I will read it in the evening, when, if all goes well, I will be free.
    Wish you a good life Praveen. U r a nice person.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ AJ - you are making this Interview...Interesting. 😛

@Praveenscience: Go ahead! 👍
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Aj: We all know that she is his class mate.

@Praveen:What is her name??

Asked you about this for thousands of times!! But still you didnt give me the answer.

Reply soon!! I got to ask so many questions to you.
    aj_onduty
    Couldn't read the main interview, but I read the rapid fire. Just came across these sentences which I am quoting.

Dear praveen,
    I think this is the first time we are talking with each other. And the first thing is this... well... I think this can be a start of a friendship, but man, what a topic to talk about.

Praveen, I have gone through a few posts which you had posted, and they were about love(well not just love, but also a bit infatuation somewhere in the middle).At least now, when you have almost spilled the beans, can't you tell us all who she is? Unable to express... led to something else... dude, you are innocently romantic(pardon me if you don't like the dude part.). Also, tell me where she is working currently, as another sentence of yours gave me a doubt about her whereabouts.

That's just a guess work. 😁
    Anyways, I think that looooooong post above(yeah, the first post) must be interesting. I will read it in the evening, when, if all goes well, I will be free.
    Wish you a good life Praveen. U r a nice person.
    No words to express!!! 😛

@Biggie: Oye!!! 😛
    praveena211
    @Aj: This is the right chance to ask about his girl friend. We all know that she is his class mate.

@Praveen:What is her name??

Asked you about this for thousands of times!! But still you didnt give me the answer. You are caught by us.
    There is unfortunately no one!!! 😔 I am in search of HER!!! 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Praveen: Search of her??

Whom did you mention as your girl friend in your love story which was posted in CE??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *CEans will go on indefinite hunger strike if you don't answer*

Come on! Tell Us! :razz:
    Biggie Biggie!!! Show me some mercy!!! I need to search her!!! 😛
    That's just a story ya!!! 😛
  • Reya
    Reya
    Story??Do you want me to prove??
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Praveen, c'mon dude, no more putting us on wait. Tell us... c'mon, who are you afraid of? Hey, and also, add her to CE. Invite her. See, Personally, I cannot be hungry for more than two hours, but I can't stop myself from obeying biggie. So, please, or my sake, tell us who she is.PLEASE!!!
    Man! This is public... Already because of a similar issue, we both are separated. Till now, its been about 3 years, we didn't have any conversation between us. That's the only reason, I said I cannot say her name in public... 😛
    Friends, any questions other than this issue... Please... 😀
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Ok..Ok.. no issues...
    Happy CEing..
    😁
    aj_onduty
    Ok..Ok.. no issues...
    Happy CEing..
    😁
    He he... Thanx... 😀
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @Science:You are really awesome person praveen. Anyone to reach this position really need some getting. You know how to use your time and it's really good for us to have your experiences and to know about you. Great interview with Pallavi.

@Pallavi: You have done a great job.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Praveen: Great work dude. I am not saying anything because I just read a very big interview and just by reading it my fingers are paining. So much so that I cannot type long.

@Sahithi: Great work. Superb questions. 😀

@All CEan: I think it is our AJ who made a life in this interview. Really cool comments. Cannot control laughing. 😛
    ishutopre
    @All CEan: I think it is our AJ who made a life in this interview. Really cool comments. Cannot control laughing. 😛
    You too, brutus???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Haha Praveen great interview. No Praveen I am not going to ask you any personal questions. Seriously speaking, we have a lot to learn from you in engineering.

Good going. Keep us updated about your progress in work. God bless you.
    ishutopre
    Haha Praveen great interview. No Praveen I am not going to ask you any personal questions. Seriously speaking, we have a lot to learn from you in engineering.

Good going. Keep us updated about your progress in work. God bless you.
    That's great.. But I don't think am a good engineer... as a whole!!! 😛
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Awesome interview 😛raveen ,keep it up the spirit

@sahithi: Great job!!
    cooldudeiet
    Awesome interview 😛raveen ,keep it up the spirit

@sahithi: Great job!!
    Thanx... At first, I thought may be you would interview me... That was the info I got! 😲
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Nice interview 😁 nice to know about you praveen 😀 good job sahithi 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am so late to comment! :-|

Anyway, really good questions Sahithi! And Awesome set of answers form Praveen. 😀
    We hope to see you go long way with CE.
    You are a true crazy engineer. 😁
    AbraKaDabra
    I am so late to comment! :-|

Anyway, really good questions Sahithi! And Awesome set of answers form Praveen. 😀
    We hope to see you go long way with CE.
    You are a true crazy engineer. 😁
    Thank you AKD!!! 😀 Credits go to those who prepared the questions... 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks! Actually Praveena helped me a lot for preparing the questions for her Friend 😀 The credit goes to her also!
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Nice interview Praveen and Sahithi! Good job!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice interview 😁
  • freak16
    freak16
    Fantabulous Job.
    You rock SP as usual.
    PS ! you were too great.😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Awesome Interview Sahithi and Praveen.

Praveen Rocks 😁
    godfather
    Awesome Interview Sahithi and Praveen.

Praveen Rocks 😁
    Woi! Thanx ji!!! 😀

@Varsha, NM, Freak: Thank you guys!!! 😀
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Nice replies Praveen! You could be a role model for budding engineers out here! 😀

Nice questions Sahiti! 😉
    Nion
    Nice replies Praveen! You could be a role model for budding engineers out here! 😀

Nice questions Sahiti! 😉
    Sure... Thanx... 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Well , very nice interview Praveen and SP!

Nice nice, you are unable to express too bad for an Engineer man!
    @English... Expressing something out of the range! 😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Great to know about you Mr. PraveenScience. 😀 It is always interesting to read anything written by you.😁
    Wishing you all the very best for your future.👍

Awesomework Palavi and Praveena.. This was a really nice KYCean.😀
    Deepika Bansal
    Great to know about you Mr. PraveenScience. 😀 It is always interesting to read anything written by you.😁
    Wishing you all the very best for your future.👍

Awesomework Palavi and Praveena.. This was a really nice KYCean.😀
    Thanx... 😀 Hope its not boring even at times!!! 😛
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Good to know more about you buddy 😀 good answers
    slashfear
    Good to know more about you buddy 😀 good answers
    Slash!!! Long time no see??? How are you???
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    sahithi pallavi
    Thanks! Actually Praveena helped me a lot for preparing the questions for her Friend 😀 The credit goes to her also!
    Now thats a CEan. Good work Sahi, and Good work praveena.
    Praveena has been a person who works behind the scenes, but never wants her name to come forward.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The Most Popular KYCean.

What you say?
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    @GF: Yes it is indeed the most popular KYCean. 46 replies till now.. You rock Praveen. 😀😀
    Deepika Bansal
    @GF: Yes it is indeed the most popular KYCean. 46 replies till now.. You rock Praveen. 😀😀
    I guess most of the posts are because of the great set of questions done by Pallavi and Praveena.. Right???
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Yes buddy was little busy for the last 2 weeks, now I am free.......... 😀 and by the way I called you on your Birthday and you dint pick the call man
    slashfear
    Yes buddy was little busy for the last 2 weeks, now I am free.......... 😀 and by the way I called you on your Birthday and you dint pick the call man
    Woops!!! Sorry I missed you... By the way, all my calls get diverted to my mom as I cannot use the mobile phone in the office... 😔
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hey congrats Praveen. You're a CE Knight now. 👍 What a speed man..!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    It was a nice read

nice interview praveen
    goyal420
    It was a nice read

nice interview praveen
    Thanx man!!! 😛
  • DheerajR
    DheerajR
    really feel very motivated from you praveenscience - i am also in field of web development and realy i am in confusion about my future in this field but now feeling happy that i choose right thing for my work
    DheerajR
    really feel very motivated from you praveenscience - i am also in field of web development and realy i am in confusion about my future in this field but now feeling happy that i choose right thing for my work
    What's your confusion? You choose what you wanna do and master in it... 😀 Getting something you like is great na?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    DheerajR
    Hello Dheeraj, I bet that you should see his web site. I do not understand much but I think he has done a very good job. Especially that visual effect on his first page. 😀
    ishutopre
    Hello Dheeraj, I bet that you should see his web site. I do not understand much but I think he has done a very good job. Especially that visual effect on his first page. 😀
    Ishu... 😛
  • sookie
    sookie
    Can I ask two questions if don't mind :

1. Regarding "PraveenTech Research Labs", was it just for same sake "Research Labs" was added or you allow people to do research or provide any kind of stuff/opportunities for doing researches there?
    2. If the answer of first question is "Yes, we do provide opportunities for research" then is it only in "PHP" and DOTNET and other .NET related stuff or can be anything?

Thanks,
    Sookie
    sookie
    Can I ask two questions if don't mind :

1. Regarding "PraveenTech Research Labs", was it just for same sake "Research Labs" was added or you allow people to do research or provide any kind of stuff/opportunities for doing researches there?
    2. If the answer of first question is "Yes, we do provide opportunities for research" then is it only in "PHP" and DOTNET and other .NET related stuff or can be anything?

Thanks,
    Sookie
    Researches based on Web Technologies... Optimizing, finding something new and useful for the general public, etc. Hope this answers you. 😀 Before that, I would like to inform you that, it is a virtual place! 😉
  • sookie
    sookie
    praveenscience
    Before that, I would like to inform you that, it is a virtual place! 😉
    Oh OK, thanks for the info !
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte

It was nice to know about you, Praveenscience. Awesome replies for the questions.
    And its really interesting to read your posts.
    Keep up the Great work! 😀

Nice questions, Pallavi.
    Thanx MegaByte! 😀
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Oomm! Well done guys!
    If possible catch him too
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    One of my Friend!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    This is GROSS!!!!!😒
    And Praveen, you just rocked the interview.😁
    Nice questions Sahithi😉
    and nice twist AJ...😛
    He he Thanks Atf!!! 😁
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    @Praveen:which company you are presently working?and what post ?
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    @Praveen:which company you are presently working?and what post ?
    Check PM! 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen - you should seriously think of giving a serious thought to PraveenTech Research Labs (PTRL). What say you?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    @Praveen,
    Good to know about you dude. 😀
    GoodLuck for all your future endeavors. 👍
    The_Big_K
    Praveen - you should seriously think of giving a serious thought to PraveenTech Research Labs (PTRL). What say you?
    Boss, am already working for a big comp. They have advised me to close this, so you know the problems when my situation comes right??? 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Boss, am already working for a big comp. They have advised me to close this, so you know the problems when my situation comes right??? 😔
    They've advised you to close the PraveenTech Research Labs? Why? You aren't competing with your employers in any way, as far as I know.
    The_Big_K
    They've advised you to close the PraveenTech Research Labs? Why? You aren't competing with your employers in any way, as far as I know.
    Lolz! Agreement says so... Am not supposed to be an employee of another company! Do you say PTRL is another *company*???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Lolz! Agreement says so... Am not supposed to be an employee of another company! Do you say PTRL is another *company*???
    You can't be an employee of a company; but you can very well be on the 'board' of any company. Think about it.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Praveen: You closing PTRL? As far as I know, you love it, isn't it? What's the use of giving it up?☕
    Issue
    @Praveen: You closing PTRL? As far as I know, you love it, isn't it? What's the use of giving it up?☕
    Am not sure what am I supposed to do... 😔 Legal issues, stuff... Help me Biggie!!!
    The_Big_K
    You can't be an employee of a company; but you can very well be on the 'board' of any company. Think about it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Am not sure what am I supposed to do... 😔 Legal issues, stuff... Help me Biggie!!!
    You should have posted this in startups section. The first thing is whether PraveenTech Research Labs has been registered with MCA? Is it a PVT Ltd or a Limited or a Proprietary firm? If it's yet to be registered, then there's no need to worry.

While your current company may prevent you from being an employee of another company; it may not prevent you from being a director of another non-competing company. The first step to solve this problem is to read your agreement with the employer; line-by-line.
    The_Big_K
    You should have posted this in startups section. The first thing is whether PraveenTech Research Labs has been registered with MCA? Is it a PVT Ltd or a Limited or a Proprietary firm? If it's yet to be registered, then there's no need to worry.

While your current company may prevent you from being an employee of another company; it may not prevent you from being a director of another non-competing company. The first step to solve this problem is to read your agreement with the employer; line-by-line.
    1. It is not registered... Now, even the domains are not functional, may be it would be after a few days...
    2. No idea about Pvt or Public or Prop, yeah, yet to be registered, but not sure... 😔
    3. Okay, will do it, but they have said the above lines only.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If it's not legally registered, it does not exist in the eyes of your employers. Be happy.
    The_Big_K
    If it's not legally registered, it does not exist in the eyes of your employers. Be happy.
    Thankz... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi actually i had choose different trigonometric function in MAT LAB as my minor project topic,but i don't have any experience in matlab and i am unable to find proper...
YouTube - Skystream Wind Turbine In Action Bioramani
The Opening Lines of Second Story A HERO'S CONFINEMENT Everyone tense in the situation, we were almost there only a few steps for the exit. We are moving forward all...
The concept of the Interrupt Driven I/O in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...
The concept of the Direct Memory Acess(DMA) in Computer Organization was neatly explained by the Prof. S. Raman, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras Feel free to ask...