KYCEan - Pradeep_Agrawal

Interview Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Ok, you are free to ask all personal & non-personal questions to Pradeep in this thread

Pradeep - be ready!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here comes first:

You want to date Aishwarya Rai? 😁 . Dude! 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pradeep is also an actor: Was involved in making a movie based on life of a software engineer, titled "Three Point No One" 😁

Unfortunately, the movie got canned. πŸ˜”
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice KyCEan Mayur... candid answers Pradeep.

Another hobby of Pradeep: Photography....

Pradeep is very fond of exploring new places with buddies...

@ Pradeep - I never knew that you want to go on a date with Aishwarya Rai... 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You are 500th member!!
    Never knew it.. wow.. reading more.. πŸ‘
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Nice interview.
    One humble question pradeep sir,
    What is your advise to fresh or final year computer engineering student?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Of all the interviews I have conducted, this answer by Pradeep is the best I have ever heard.

3. I have met many engineers who are not happy with the work they are made to do in the offices, especially IT companies. A talented engineer is not meant to do nonsense coding and/or QA. What is your opinion on this?
    [Pradeep]: I feel the opinion of a person toward his work is decided not only by what he/she does but also by the people that he/she works with. Mostly the people who say they are not happy with the work are actually not happy with the work environment. I had been lucky enough to get good folks to work with.
    For the people who feel that they are talented enough to not do nonsense coding or QA, i will only say who is asking you to do that. Go ahead and do what you want buddy. No one can stop you not even money, there are many VC’s who are ready to put their money on anything new and interesting.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent interview πŸ˜€

Pradeep you are genius πŸ˜€

Mayur you are always WOW!!

So CB and you collegues pradeep ??
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    :shocked: I never imagined Pradeep spoke !!! nice one!
    Aishwarya ..ooo mate she has grown old.. go for megan fox πŸ˜› 😁

PS dont start telling me OLD is GOLD I know that!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    :shocked: I never imagined Pradeep spoke !!! nice one!

PS dont start telling me OLD is GOLD I know that!
    megan fox The Transporter one !! πŸ˜’
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hey Pradeep on a serious note why don't you start of lecturing about C programming? You are awesome at it

I think you will have many listeners 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    No answers from Pradeep yet πŸ˜€

Dude your programming skills are awesome your Aim is too good..
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Very Good interview Pradeep and Mayur Sir

I had been lucky enough to get good folks to work with.
    Exactly LUCK matters a lot.

For the people who feel that they are talented enough to not do nonsense coding or QA, i will only say who is asking you to do that. Go ahead and do what you want buddy. No one can stop you not even money, there are many VC’s who are ready to put their money on anything new and interesting.
    Sometimes you need to face many people as hurdles also specially demotivating ones.

All the best for your dream job Sir ! πŸ˜€
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    good interview πŸ˜€

With the number of colleges increasing day by day and more people joining companies instead of lectureship, there is a real need of good people in lectureship.
    i enjoy teaching and i feel i am good at that
    Good to read the different perspective of

A talented engineer is not meant to do nonsense coding and/or QA
    Me too heard this from some peoples who are really talented. I somewhat agree. Because, the coder do the task given by his manager. So, the real talented person should given with the project or team leader post. And If peoples given with just the coding tasks how can they innovate.? They will actually do what his/her team leader asks to do. This is not an engineering task. I heard that, even the programmers don;t know what is the exact project scenario.
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    The_Big_K
    Pradeep is also an actor: Was involved in making a movie based on life of a software engineer, titled "Three Point No One" 😁

Unfortunately, the movie got canned. πŸ˜”
    I still have the script and i feel you still must be having the lyrics, so can surely give it a shot someday. What say?😁

-Pradeep
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    crazyboy
    Pradeep is very fond of exploring new places with buddies...
    Ahhh, how i missed that. Either it was the long summer or the side effect of the movie "Shankat City" i watched before interview.😁

English-Scared
    So CB and you collegues pradeep ??
    Yes me and CB were colleagues, then i moved to Pune and he moved to Noida.

-Pradeep
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    RajdeepCE
    One humble question pradeep sir,
    What is your advise to fresh or final year computer engineering student?
    I would just say, if you want to go for post graduation then go now or will it will be never.

-Pradeep
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    durga
    I don't mind going for Megan Fox if you can get her as a date for me 😁

durga
    hey Pradeep on a serious note why don't you start of lecturing about C programming? You are awesome at it

I think you will have many listeners 😁
    I already gave it a thought but two things pulled me back:
    - I still feel i need to improve a lot before i take up such activity.
    - Such activity need commitment and i am not sure if i will be able to take out sufficient time on regular basis.πŸ˜”

But will surely give it a try, may be can prepare some material first and then start it.

-Pradeep
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    dont think so much. You know more than any one of us here do about C. Even a 1% increase in our knowledge level is an increase πŸ˜€ By thew ay I was thinking I will put up my unfinished project and take your help completing it. though my Prof awarded 80 % marsk for it, its of no use. It doesnot run it juts loops within itself.:-| .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, Pradeep. Lot of CE kiddos here would love your C programming lectures! Just get started.
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    durga
    By thew ay I was thinking I will put up my unfinished project and take your help completing it. though my Prof awarded 80 % marsk for it, its of no use. It doesnot run it juts loops within itself.:-| .
    Yep sure, any time. Let me know when you want to discuss that.

-Pradeep
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    @Durga, Big K
    Will surely start with the C programming threads, let me finalize what to include and a suitable sequence for same.

-Pradeep

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Got the news from trusted sources: Siemens has fired 500 employees from its IT division. Can anyone confirm the news please? Addendum: Rediff confirms it.
surfactant derived from coconut oil and dimethylaminopropylamine.[1] It is a zwitterionic chemical compound with a quaternary ammonium cation. It is a viscous pale yellow transparent liquid and is used as...
Cocamide DEA is a used to increase foaming quality and to stabilise foam, making it last longer in the presence of oil and dirt. Without it the foam would collapse...
Tdoday their was a fourth launch when a thunder bolt struct and the mission was called offπŸ˜” They are going to give a next go tomorrow . Hopefully its takes...
I think a 'special section for students' will sure attract a lot of studentsπŸ˜€ All might be looking for a place to clear their doubts and learn more about various...