My free energy project.

I made a video of an experiment where I make some simple modifications to the inside of a motor to turn it into a pulser used to recharge some batteries. See the video to know more at - YouTube

Video -

[youtube]7qFGQoeJDKg[/youtube]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    stevesrd
    I made a video of an experiment where I make some simple modifications to the inside of a motor to turn it into a pulser used to recharge some batteries. See the video to know more at - YouTube
    Cool! Watching the video 😀
  • stevesrd
    stevesrd
    thanks,,ive been doing some other projects in the same general area but with different modifications both inside and outside of motors,,with nice results as well.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That is cool. We' appreciate if you could share your projects with us in technical discussion sections.
  • stevesrd
    stevesrd
    Thanks,,but Ill stick to the one on one convos. The reason being so many get bashed and called stupid or told this or that cant work and put down so harshly in group forum discussions. For example I made a led pulser that used a transformer, a diode and capacitor, and it ran on any old dead 1.5v battery you might have laying around. The diode was the 2v kind. And the older and deader the battery was the better the pulser seemed to work, and it would run seemingly forever,,ran it a very long time, many months till I got tired of it and moved on to a new project. It ended up back in the junk box like many of my projects, but I proved my point to myself anyway. But back then in some group discussions i was told it wont work,,or you cant make a pulser with a coil, or that will never work and so on. I was told I was stupid and did not know the laws of this and that about such. I got bashed alot, and i got tired of it. I still put a project out now and then or talk about my experiments with a few people but not like I used to. Oh I did put out a video on that coil led pulser some years ago,,it is still active,,here is the link- #-Link-Snipped-# But I keep a low profile now days. But enjoy a random one on one conversation. If you personally want to know some more about what Im doing now on the motor experiments Ill get into it with you, here,,but not in the main group forum discussions.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It would be appreciated if you discuss them in the Technical Section. That way more people can benefit. You must have noticed that in this forum, whatever question you ask or thing you make, people always encourage you. And we the Admin and Mods are here to maintain peace if anything goes wrong.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think people here are not like that. You can happily share your experiences here in the main forum itself and be assured that you wont be hurt in any way. Whilst discussions may happen, it will not be hurting or criticising anybody.

But it's really up to you to do so, and doing so will benefit a lot more people.
    Cheers..
  • stevesrd
    stevesrd
    free energy project.

Just thought i would post this..

The problem is this.

The law! This law states that the direction of an induced current is always such as to oppose, by its magnetism, the action that produced it.

The solution is this.

to reduce or neutralize the opposing force use wires within a magnetic tubing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me it is possible store the transmission on Frequency Modulated Waves. It is easy to recreate it but is it possible to spontaneously record or store the...
Hello! Are you organizing event in your college? Are you a media company that organizes engineering conferences? Are you planning for an entrepreneurship summits? Are you organizing any event that...
Are you afraid of Java? No need to be anymore because now you can have "Fun with Java" in this thread. 😀 After seeing very less no of Java programmers...
Hi friends, I am here to share our Ideas related to computer field, movies, pictures etc. Thank you to all
If you would like to know about the new movie reviews than click to signature