HELP!!! How do we publish a research paper

Hello friends..

please can you tell me the procedure to publish papers ??
i am computer science student.
whom i should contact ??Is there some central agency to whom we should contact??? any helpful website you can suggest.. or what ever you people know.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Look up a technical magazine or journal that publishes papers related to your field. For example, in mechanical engg, suppose I wish to publish a paper related to fluid mechanics, I will approach The Journal of Fluid Mechanics and submit my article with them. Keep in mind that the article submitted should be in a standard format. After they review the work and make sure that it is original work, they will publish it in their journal.

[EDIT]
    You may find some in the URL below:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    I would suggest you to be a IEEE member.. It is very useful organistion.. You will b getting many oppurtunities here..
  • ank_kool
    ank_kool
    i want to ask a question:
    i am a btech final year student...recently i have done a project on research topic...i had sent my research paper in IEEE,,but it was rejected there,,,,,,,,now i want to know whether my project would still be treated as research paper or not.......i mean can i mention this project in my resume as research paper...or would it be kind of fraud to mention that project as research paper in my resume..???
    plz reply
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    No you cant mention it as research paper as it was not published..You can mention that AN ATTEMPT TO PUBLISH WAS MADE.....Youu try to present that paper in some TECH FEST.. it will be helpful..
  • ank_kool
    ank_kool
    does that it mean..it is necessary for a project to get published to become a research paper......???
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    Not neccesarily.. if your project is quite approved by IEEE and you have filed for it then it be published
  • ank_kool
    ank_kool
    but i am saying that my paper has been rejected by IEEE......that means it is no more a research paper...???
  • patricia39
    patricia39
    As I search the procedure to publish papers, I had read a research paper discussing why do we still publish research paper? Then the writer gives an answer to that question. We still publish research paper because research papers are simply the best way to communicate research, research papers are the only things that count in terms of scientific careers, and research papers are a sort of conversation at slow motion.
  • rkumar
    rkumar
    Hey,

Try to search google for journals where you can publish your paper, you can submit the paper in all the journals related to your topic for review, hope your paper will be selected by few journals. Then you can publish the paper in the journal of your choice.😀

Check the link below and you will find similar to this on google try on all the journals . ( Online International Journal, Peer Reviewed Scholarly Journals )

Online International Journal, Peer Reviewed Scholarly Journals
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    nick27
    Hello friends..please can you tell me the procedure to publish papers ??
    Rejection by one (or more) journal does not automatically mean that the work is substandard. It may be beyond the scope of that publication. Keep trying.

Writing methodology:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    PDF

Journals:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiii friends ......i want to develop a email system in my web project .... please give me an idea or suggest me a way that How can I implement email...
Hello! What about using waste materials of plastics as our future fuels? What are the ways or the processes through which this can be made possible?
hiiii friends I want to develop a forum in my project ........... plz give some idea to develop this so that I could implement this.............
hi guys ...i m doing my 2nd yr be in mechatronics ...i donno the future of tis dept ...i chose it coz of my craze in mechanical (mainly automobile) so...
I Am a third year electronics and telecommunication student. I had an idea to do a small project.i had a suggestion from my friend about a circuit which stops elephants...