I am in 2nd year of engineering (CSE) .I would like to buy a laptop

before the next sem starts.I don't have any idea about laptops

I am an avid gamer ,but at the same time I don't want to compromise on

features
Please suggest me some good laptops

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Where are you located? Would you be interested in buying a second hand?
    A CEan wants to sell his 1.5 year old HP Pavilion.
    It's WiFi is not working properly but rest is fine. It has a camera, original Windows Vista, NVIDIA graphic card, 15.something screen etc. I will tell you the whole list, if you are interested.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't get this, you want to buy a gaming laptop just before the exam starts 😉 .

If you get a good gaming machine, it will have all the features you'll ever need. What are your other needs, specifically and what is your budget? [Do not forget to mention the currency]
  • sirijagan
    sirijagan
    Iam using a Dell Laptop sice three years an i have no problems with this.
    If intrested I will help you with its features.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Members Im working in GAS Plant as a QC INSTRUMENTATION INSPECTOR, I want to learn FEED and change my career as Instrumentation Engineer, Pls provide me the best resources...
Facebook is losing its CFO Gideon Yu. The Wall Street Journal broke the news earlier today, and speculated that the reason could be that Facebook might want to make an...
CEans, As engineers, we are responsible for the well being of the world. When it comes to the well being of the on-line world; we all rely on software that...
Hi guys, I've been searching the net for guides and components needed to create a closed circuit taser. Is that the right term for it? Hopefully i found the right...
Mind mapping is in an increasingly popular way to brainstorm, and last week we asked you to share your favorite mind mapping applications and rounded up the top five. The...