GATE 2012 Online Application Problems, Online Payment Issues

GATE 2012 online application deadline is approaching fast. The official website says that the online application forms won't be accepted after 23:00 on October 17. However, the whole application procedure is not smooth and lot of applicants are reporting problem in payments, server timeouts, white screens, no downloads of PDFs etc. I quick look on the Internet reveals that the problem is being faced by students across multiple zones in India. We've been receiving complaints from Bombay Zone and few students wrote email. While we are not in touch with officials; lot of students and candidates are requesting us for help. We've tried calling the authorities on the official phone numbers, but haven't been able to get through. I therefore request all candidates to connect with each other and solve the problems. We are looking for confirmations that the organizers are aware of these problems and working on solutions. Everyone needs to act fast as the deadlines are approaching.

Replies

• sreeec
    sreeec
    I have a slightly different problem that the site itself is not loading #-Link-Snipped-#
    I have no ways to use Challan option because I am currently not in India. I am getting frustrated everyday as the deadline is approaching. Will they extend this date and resolve the problem? I have already registered the username and applied,only the payment is remaining;but now I am unable to login.please post any updated about this issue here.
  • Minal Awaghad
    Minal Awaghad
    i have registered and made online payment , the money is also transferred but pdf file is not generated.........n if i login again the site shows to select the payment mode..what to do?????????????????????????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    minal22
    i have registered and made online payment , the money is also transferred but pdf file is not generated.........n if i login again the site shows to select the payment mode..what to do?????????????????????????
    IIT-D officials have said that those facing this problem should pay again. The refund will be initiated as soon as possible (within a week). However, you're advised to confirm this with IIT-D officials before paying the fees again.
  • Minal Awaghad
    Minal Awaghad
    but how should i contact iit
  • Minal Awaghad
    Minal Awaghad
    hey big k.............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    minal22
    hey big k.............
    Yep? 😐

You can contact IIT-D by dialing the phone number mentioned on their official website.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Posting the update again.

THE IIT SERVER IS UP AND WORKING

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Geometric Question Paper and Answers: I Test : General Intelligence II Test : Technical test III Test : C-language I Test Some of the questions what I have Iam sending....
ROUND-1: - Written Test 30 quantitative aptitude questions ONLY (refer R.S aggarwal). Time limit of 45mins Section 1: 4 flow charts.. each flow chart consisted of 5 questions.. so totally...
The following are the Questions and Answers that mostly the Ambassador asked in the Embassy during the interview. So you must prepare yourself about all these questions before going for...
Supercomputer Predicts Civil Unrest : Discovery News
Important UNIX Commands Interview Questions and Answers : 1. Construct pipes to execute the following jobs. 1. Output of who should be displayed on the screen with value of total...