GATE 2012 Online Application Form: Fill Up Here

Friends,
The online application of GATE is on. The following video will sail you through all your difficulties. The last date is October 17.

You can fill your forms here-> GATE 2012 - Graduate Aptitude Test in EngineeringGATE 2012 - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

Share your difficulties here. We will solve them.

[video=youtube;Bu6Tj9XV9ww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6Tj9XV9ww&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear sirs i have a steam line on which there is an orifice plate , the orifice was calculated on a pressure of 40 bar, but due to a problem...
My question is what is the need of single sign on in J2EE applications. We can configure session context in the application server (server.xml file) , so that all the...
Techno-management is the theme of Sameeksha-the Annual National Paper Presentation Contest that stages brilliant ideas and innovations in the field of technology and management and allows young researchers and students...
Sounds interesting isn't it? Rajit(Name changed for some Obvious Reasons), 11 year old Nice of mine who loves spending time with me had come for a month in his summer...
Hello Ceans, I am planning to visit PUNE. So if there are ceans from Pune then we can arrange small Meet. What you say?