Thunderbolt I/O Dual Channel Data Transfer Technology Discussions

I'm sure you've read #-Link-Snipped-# of newly launched 'Thunderbolt' high-speed data transfer technology. The technology has been jointly developed by electronic giants Apple & Intel.

I'd like to welcome all ideas on where this technology can be used and how will it impact our future lives. Let's discuss the advantages, disadvantages and working of the new technology.

Share your views 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sharing a video that shows Thunderbolt in action: [video=youtube;kidmWiqKzqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kidmWiqKzqY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm really impressed by the Thunderbolt technology developed by Apple and Intel. It's the latest CS/IT/Electronics Seminar Topic which you can use for your presentation. We've a separate discussion thread...
This would be a typical news item but I'd like to discuss this from a CS engineering perspective. The biggest challenge in front of Google is that they should filter...
Samsung, the leader in display technology is now working on a new technology that will make OLED and CLD look like a thing of past. The biggest disadvantage OLED had,...
I feel sad to see the lack of awareness and willingness among engineers about entrepreneurship and starting new companies on their own. I thought of collecting information about the lesser...
If you feel too tired to drive after a long day at your office or if you are simply too lazy to put your hands on the steering wheel, then...