Parallel port interfacing by Matlab

😛Hi CEs,
Can anyone tell me how i can interface an external device with PC using Matlab?

😕Suppose i want to generate a square wave of any amplitude and any period... and to impress the output from parallel port to an external circuit...

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Our CEan techie, xheavenlyx, should have a solution for this 😀
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Tapon, search the forum for previous Parallel Port Interfacing articles. Also Google your project in short and you will find some really good similar projects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I have some pcb file which was created by using higher version of allegro(allegro 15.7). i want to open it on lower version.i.e allegro 15.2. please help me...
Using the same on Windows. Seems alright from where I am standing 😀
Programming Tutorials: Articles, tutorials and resources for programmers! Hi people, Check out this site for a lot of good resources. I StumbledUpon this site.
CEans, On 16[sup]th/[/sup] February 2008, we added our 8,000[sup]th[/sup] member and today, on 11[sup]th[/sup] March 2008, we have added our 9,000[sup]th[/sup] member! What a great achievement! Congratulations to all CEans!...
I wish to know if the Torque Converter can be used in a Manual Transmission Vehicle? I think it will avoid many driving problems and make driving easy.