tracking-telescope

need guidance on 'tracking-telescope'

i m a 3rd year electronic engg student...
as my 'mini-project', i plan to make sum telescope which is capable of positioning itself given the co-ordinates of a star/planet, w.r.t some datum position on earth....and also track it(star/planet) as it moves with time w.r.t earth.... this is only the idea to be conveyed
to make it a small scale thing and considering the budget.....i plan to exhibit this using a spotlight/torchlight instead of telescopic lens....and my sky wud be the ceiling of the room, wid sum stars in it....
can anyone plz suggest how i start wid it....in the sense the logic to be used for programming the microcontroller .....and the use of co-ordinate system..
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
also suggest if any more intelligence be added..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have faced this question in an interview, what is the use of FIR relay in transformer....? if anybody knows please explain me.. thanks regards ericsson
Friends, I hava a dout... please clarify My generator has a rated powerfactor of 0.8 as specified in their name plate, what happened if i have run the generator at...
hi,am a computer engneering diploma student,after 5th sem i need help in major project work.please suggest me some ideas for major projects
hi i,m trying to learn any mistake forgive me😁 CAn any one tell how to delete this thread
πŸ˜•I am asecond yr student of electronics& communication. I'm going to do mini project(within 1 week) related to electronics.So i need some ideas about it.I search for the project which...