Best Book For Computer Graphics Subject

The problem with this subject is that it is too vast and one book won't easily cover one's needs.

Still, I have a list of 4 books:

1. Procedural elements for computer graphics by David F. rogers, McGraw Hill

2. Mathematical elements for computer graphics by David F. rogers & Adams

3. Computer graphics principle and practice by Foley, Vandam,Feiner& Huges-Addison Wesley.

4. Principles of interactive computer graphics by Newman & Sproul.

Please suggest other good books from prescribed by different universities.

Replies

• Sagar Sutariya
    Sagar Sutariya
    these books are really nice one I used it why i was studying

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The best book we found was: COBOL Programming by M. K. Roy, D. Ghosh Dastidar. Other one was: Information System through COBOL by S. Philiphakis, Leenard. Please suggest other best...
Engineering is not merely knowing and being knowledgeable, like a walking encyclopedia; engineering is not merely analysis; engineering is not merely the possession of the capacity to get elegant solutions...
Here's an update for Day 2: The 5 International Bloggers met with Nobel Prize winner Aharon Ciechanover, from the Technion University. The day continued with a tour of the Technion...
Rybka was one of the worlds strongest chess program, it was leading chess software and worlds best computer playing engine. It won numerous computer world championships and beat many top...
This site contains all academic projects including IEEE 2010 and 2011 projects for M. Tech, B. Tech, MBA, and MCA. We also offer guidance and training for the...