Engineering student life is most memorable

hi friends
i came here with a new thread this is to share our most memorable incidents in our college life if it is funny or sad
here mine
its too funny it is about comment of me to my faculty
one day in English lab sir is asking about long term goals and short term goals
many made different answers but no one satisfied my sir
he asked me for the right answer he said as "tell me right answer otherwise you will be beaten" in a funny mood
i am most different candidate in class and most fun making
i thought for a minute and answered as "well..sir,my longterm goal is to complete my b.tech with good percentage and my short term goal is to get off the class with attendance and not beaten by you sir" by laughing
my friend sitting behind me clapped and laughed loudly sir suddenly turned at him and said as "first i will beat you for laughing" and came to me beaten lightly but it is not painful ofcourse he is not incidentally done it that for not making me hurt

this is my most memorable incident

Replies

• Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    My most memorable experience is that when one of our classmates threw a paper plane at the lecturer. Our class got suspended for fifteen days because of that. We were happy because it was our first experience of suspension. And the best part was that the person who did it himself accepted it, no one else disclosed his name.
    Our class became famous because of that incident.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @varsha: its very nice i wish my all the best for your class unity the same incident occoured in my school but difference is we are not suspended sir left the school for his misbehavior in my college too our class is famous for mass bunks and unity
    if one was in problem all the class come to rescue and face the problem
  • freak16
    freak16
    Well. Nice thread NM
    It is a well said statement that " Engineerinng life is rocking "
    WE protested against the government. My college id elhi college of engineering - a name that longed itself for 60 prestigious year. DCE is mother of IIT D.
    Suddenly in two months (2009) Our collegee name changed to Delhi technological university and Du ditched us. So Our whole college protested. We boycotted our MIdsemster. THose days are most memorable for me. As everybody is in dilemma what to do. Fought for college
    right or gave exams by being selfcentred.
    WE boycotted our eXam twice.
    Suspended Classes for one month. WE sat before our VC house for 36 hours so that he resigned and sloganed thousand times " VC STEP DOwn". That was the fun.
    I can necer forget that part.
    Our seniors lectures not to attend class. They incite and our dherna before the Sonia gandhi house ..
    OH my god..ANd police came beat all guy our college.WE rushed to hospitals.I learnt alot and enjoyed also. BUt seriously i cannever forget this part of my clg lyf.
    Sorry its got long but i could not help.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @freak: thats a great contribution of your college
    i feel proud of you
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey nice thread buddies! My best moment in my engineering life is, I got a gold medal for the best programmer of the college. ๐Ÿ˜‰ My mom and dad were near me and were seeing it while I was receiving it from my principal. ๐Ÿ˜

At the same time, I have had a disaster moment today, when I collected my degree, my dad only was there, my mom was not able to come because of her health... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I haven't completed my college but here i am sharing one of the most memorable incident of my college life till now:
    I have a nice group of friends. We are 13 people and we always play together. Our mid term exams were going on and its the incident of the day of mysterious murder of Andhra Pradesh CM. Our exam was cancelled, so we plan to play football. When we were returning, one of my friend broke his ankle. It was dislocated completely. We called college ambulance and took him to health center, it was 7 in the evening. They told us to go to CMC, a bigger hospital which is 30 min far. None of us went to hostel, we took him to CMC, stayed there all night long. None of us gave exam next day. We stayed in the hospital for one while week, before his parent came. That was the most memorable time i had when we spent nights in a hospital....๐Ÿ˜€
    nicepeeyush
    I haven't completed my college but here i am sharing one of the most memorable incident of my college life till now:
    I have a nice group of friends. We are 13 people and we always play together. Our mid term exams were going on and its the incident of the day of mysterious murder of Andhra Pradesh CM. Our exam was cancelled, so we plan to play football. When we were returning, one of my friend broke his ankle. It was dislocated completely. We called college ambulance and took him to health center, it was 7 in the evening. They told us to go to CMC, a bigger hospital which is 30 min far. None of us went to hostel, we took him to CMC, stayed there all night long. None of us gave exam next day. We stayed in the hospital for one while week, before his parent came. That was the most memorable time i had when we spent nights in a hospital....๐Ÿ˜€
    Murder??? You meant YSR??? Is it a murder???
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    @praveen: You noticed only that thing in my whole story.....๐Ÿ˜‰. Anyways i dont know what was that, i guess i read it somewhere so i wrote it like that.
    nicepeeyush
    @praveen: You noticed only that thing in my whole story.....๐Ÿ˜‰. Anyways i dont know what was that, i guess i read it somewhere so i wrote it like that.
    Dude, How is the guy feeling now? BTW, that murder stuff was shocking to me! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    praveenscience
    Dude, How is the guy feeling now? BTW, that murder stuff was shocking to me! ๐Ÿ˜›
    He is ok....he had a steel rod inserted in his leg. May be it will be removed next month...๐Ÿ˜€
    I have another incident with me here. Have any of you heard about Digital Signal Processing, a subject in 4th Sem of IT and 7th Sem of CSE, in Anna University. Hopeless. It is also called as Degree Stopping Paper, for its nature of toughness and since it appears in the final year, we have to clear it, else we won't be getting any degree. I had it in my 7th sem and I was damn sure I am not going to clear it at any cost. The first exam came and since it was easy, I got about 70%. Then onwards, the syllabus expected much out of us and I couldn't reciprocate it. Failed thrice in the subsequent tests. Then whenever the faculty comes to our class, I used to ask her, Ma'am, are you going to take DSP? I wanna go for the lab. Its boring in here. She would be shocked to hear what I say, but she knows me well and she allows me to get out of the class and to the lab. I would be orkutting in that time, as those days orkut was famous, not anymore. He he ๐Ÿ˜€. The final exam time table came. A chill went through my spine. I had no idea what am I supposed to do, as I have no clue how to clear the paper. I was asking my school friends, if they have any plan.

Generally during our exams, I would be combining with my school friends and studying in groups. Well, studying here needs to be clarified! Finally, we decided to hire a good staff and make him come home and teach the DSP to us. I approached one and asked him if he is ready for the deal. We three of us, agreed to pay him 3000 and he too agreed for that. He is from another college and we had collected good reviews about him. Also, he is a task extractor and he is the best for this subject. He came and within a week, he completed 3 units, which in college, they took about a month and a half. I was so confident, when it went on like this.
    Back in the college. The faculty was so worried about my performance and when the student review stuff came, I had the worst part in DSP. They called me with the faculty and discussed about my plans with this DSP. I asked them not to worry and I promised them I would do well and confirmed them that I should not be there in any of the stupid post college classes! They agreed somehow and we had a nice time with that professor at home and completed the portion in not more than 2 months time!

The exams came, and that's the time for us to prove ourselves. My faculty came to me, shivering, and asked me if I would clear. I asked her not to worry and said I will meet her after the exam. Our professor at home gave us a vigourous training and made us comfortable with all sorts of problems expected and we were damn confident than any others. I attended the paper and the paper seemed really tough for a normal student. Luckily, we practised only the best paper in home and the same paper got repeated. I solved all the problems and cracked all the answers. Finally, I completed the paper and came out. I met my faculty and asked her to wait till the results. She found that I was really over joyed after giving out the exam and she was somewhat feeling okay, I would get at least a mere pass.

Finally, the next sem started and the results came. I went to the faculty and said, Ma'am... She was frightened to the extent, I had been expelled from the college. She asked what, and I replied, I got 4th position in my DSP! ๐Ÿ˜€ She was screaming on top of her voice, and also bet me nicely because of the fright I made her. This was the most memorable event I had throughout the college life. Anyone had such a fun??? ๐Ÿ˜›
    nicepeeyush
    He is ok....he had a steel rod inserted in his leg. May be it will be removed next month...๐Ÿ˜€
    God!!! Still inside??? What the hell??? When did this happen???
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    praveenscience
    God!!! Still inside??? What the hell??? When did this happen???
    Yup...his ankle was completely dislocated, he had a major operation.It wasn't that big, it was just to support his ankle bone. I think it was around September 2009. He has a operation next month, then rod will be removed.
    nicepeeyush
    Yup...his ankle was completely dislocated, he had a major operation.It wasn't that big, it was just to support his ankle bone. I think it was around September 2009. He has a operation next month, then rod will be removed.
    A metal rod inside his leg for 2 and a half years! Awful...
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The most super natural day in my coll was the day We decided to play "RED HANDS " some of us took this personally and did have loads of fun

PS: Most of us hurt our hands till it was purple for weeks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Best RDBMS If we read term RDBMS ,then we found many options, that we can use It may include Mysql, postgre ,oracle, sql server etc............. At that time it...
my college is going to have techfest on 28th feb. For this event i need sposorship.I m supposed to bring sponsorship of around 3000-5000.our gathering will be medium.My question is-...
Sony Ericsson has many popular phones but the company is still struggling to be the brand of choice of mobile users. Xperia Neo is a phone that aspires to be...
After a request from a cean to share story of a1tolet.com So here it is I ,still remember the days of my training, when we were forced to change our...
There are enough lists of places one should visit in lifetime. I thought of compiling a list of places every engineer should visit. Let me start with places I think...