Spread the word

hey CEans,

I've just made this userbar it's one of my fist tries, any ideas for another one are very welcomed & will see if I could design them ๐Ÿ˜›

here you are
CrazyEngineers

If you like it attach to every signature you have everywhere

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Umm. . . MaRo. . . is there supposed to be a link, or are you working on that?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Kinetic, only trained engineers can see the picture.

... kidding ๐Ÿ˜›

Hm, I think the link is broken.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    MaRo
    CrazyEngineers
    Thats cool, MaRo!
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    I see it now. I think my mind powers are working! ^_^ That's great, MaRo! Keep it up!
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Glad you like it guys ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The userbar is cool. What do you guys say about having a cool signature image for CrazyEngineers?

Hmm. We all can embed it in our email signatures ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    A cool effort Maro.keep up the good work
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    The_Big_K
    The userbar is cool. What do you guys say about having a cool signature image for CrazyEngineers?

Hmm. We all can embed it in our email signatures ๐Ÿ˜‰
    That's a good idea!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy Birthday mouli / paresh . Keep rocking Guys. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜:myparty: -Crazy (Engineers)
Hi, I have Hp 6830 US laptop. In this laptop two left side USB ports are not working for the devices which requires power. Example:- Ports are not working for...
market has been seeing multi level rise in the past few years. If industry sources are to be believed, this upward graph has no sign of coming down or...
Dear All memebers, I am glad to speak with you but i need a favor i am planning to apply for engineer australia and they need 3 projects to demonstrate...
hi to all this is my first post i am a final year student of engineering (ETC)and i was interested for a good sponcered project so can any one help...