Colloquium: Nanorobotics - Questions/Discussions

Check this entry at :

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see mention of Tata Nano in your presentation.

I'm thinking, can nano robotics be used in cars? If yes, how? If not, why?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    How will the nano bots be disposed off once they are past the prime of their lives?? Will our bodies' natural "disposal" mechanism take care of it??

Very interesting topic I must say.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Intersting Topic.

In your presentation you specified, the nano particles change proteins because of its presence.
    Would the protein behavior change due to nano particles? Why?
    Why can't it be avoided?

How the nanochips manufactured for the nanorobotics? Please specify some of the chip names
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Slide 25 poses an interesting moral dilemma: Do we really want to be immortal? Should we?
  • EEnano
    EEnano
    well as someone learning the field of nanotechnology i can say that its is very hard when it goes to nano scale level.. i had a projects or a little research on "nanorobotics". We tried to build a 600nm robot an control it by electric field but its super hard to control and the precision takes lots of calculations. all i can say is its veryvery hard from my point of view it'll be manyyy years before we can make a mechanical nano robots. we can apply nano to other things though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss this entry at : Colloquium: Orbital Space Settlements and a Solar system Wide Web - CrazyEngineers
Submitted by : CEan Shonali55 Check this entry at : Colloquium: Remote Control System in Television - CrazyEngineers
Check this entry at : Colloquium: Robotics - CrazyEngineers
Check this entry at : Colloquium: Innovations in Burglar Alarms - CrazyEngineers
Check this entry at: Colloquium: Man Sew - CrazyEngineers