CE Product Feedback!

Guys!

Our fellow CEan - Anshul has developed a Laptop Holder (See the attached Pics).

Let's discuss his product in this thread. Do pour in your feedback/comments/suggestions anything! πŸ˜€

-About the Laptop Holder-
It can be used to work on your laptops while lying on bed. You can watch movies, surf net or do data entry using this product while enjoying the comfort of your bed.

The structure of this product is in mild steel and sufficient cushioning has been provided for safety of your laptops. The weight of the product is around 1-1.5 kgs.

-Comment On-
1) Overall concept (give ratings 1-10.)
2) Aesthetics of the product.
3) Material used for the product.
4) Modifications. (What more or what less you wud like
to see in this product).
5) Cost. How much you'd want to pay for this product if you decide to buy one. πŸ˜‰
6) Will mass production be successful?

-Pictures-
[​IMG][​IMG]

Rush in your comments & feedback πŸ˜€

-The Big K-

Replies

• Ashok Katdare
    Ashok Katdare
    Good Job

Nice product. However I have following comments-

Concept 8/10 : your product is similar to book holder.

Aesthetics: I don' think the holder is stable. steel plating/galvanizing will make the product look better.

Material Used : Aluminium box member would give stylish looks & sturdiness

Modifications: Angle adjustment necessary

Cost: 150 - 200 INR

Mass production: Yes, if you sell the product in meteros.

-Ashok-
  • rick
    rick
    Anshul-

I won't buy your product unless you work on Ashok's feedback-

steel plating/galvanizing will make the product look better.
    &

Modifications: Angle adjustment necessary
    What if I want to use the laptop keypad at some convenient angle?

One more suggestion-

How about adding height adjustment? 😁

-rick
  • crook
    crook
    Overall 7 / 10

my feedback-

1) Overall concept: 6/10. I have seen a smiliar product.

2) Aesthetics of the product: Change the cushion color to white & make the body (the main frame) silver plated πŸ˜€

3) Material used for the product: --

4) Modifications: suggested above.

5) Cost: I *can* pay around 250-300 rupees if you include all above suggestions.

your target will be IT professionals (like me 😁 ). How many laptop holders do you want to produce & sell every month?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Overall 6 / 10

here comes my feedback -

1) Overall concept: 6/10.

2) Aesthetics of the product: Looks nice. But how about working on making it more attractive with silver plating? πŸ˜‰

3) Material used for the product: Mild steel is ok.

4) Modifications: the product is not portable! what if i want to carry it with me? Laptop is afterall frequently used by travellers. How about making it foldable? πŸ˜€

5) Cost: I'll won't mind paying 200 Bucks (INR). Not a penny more [​IMG]

Sure. Depends a lot on your target market. Best of Luck ![​IMG]

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    I guess you guys are ready to pay around 5 dollars. that’s okay for the laptop holder.

frankly speaking, i didn't like the product. also, i don't think anyone will use laptop while lying on bed. nice attempt though

angle & height adjustments are absolutely necessary.

J E R R Y
  • ANSHUL_K
    ANSHUL_K
    thanks a ton

hello friends,

Thanks a ton for your valuable comments. let me work on your suggestions. i think i can do what you people want. wait foe the revised version.

ANSHUL
    NAGPUR
  • rick
    rick
    wish you all the best for your new product 😁
  • desijays
    desijays
    is anshul ever gonna come back with his revised work... isn't he a little over 6 months late ? It looked promising... for someone who sits in front of the computer all day, this would give some relief... but ofcourse it needs a lot of tuning. after all, one size does not fit all ;- )
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    desijays
    is anshul ever gonna come back with his revised work... isn't he a little over 6 months late ? It looked promising... for someone who sits in front of the computer all day, this would give some relief... but ofcourse it needs a lot of tuning. after all, one size does not fit all ;- )
    To the best of my knowledge, Anshul sold about 15 of these for around Rs. 800/- each (an ace marketer that he is) and then gave it up. I've no clue if Anshul will come up with version 2 of his laptop holder πŸ˜‰

Anshul, you there?

-The Big K-
  • desijays
    desijays
    The_Big_K
    To the best of my knowledge, Anshul sold about 15 of these for around Rs. 800/- each (an ace marketer that he is) and then gave it up. I've no clue if Anshul will come up with version 2 of his laptop holder πŸ˜‰

Anshul, you there?

-The Big K-
    800 bucks.... holy smokes... now thats something. gotta hand it out to the guy for being able to do that... I wish he could get in touch so that we could take a look at version 2... just to know how it looks like.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Well seems am too late to reply in this thread but I too don't think its worth 800 bucks! Its should be between 200 - 300 (INR). Between looks should be improved and angle should be allowed to be adjusted mannually. And as everyone said, it should be portable as it is to be used with Laptops afterall.
  • Neha
    Neha
    The_Big_K
    My rating would be 6/10.
    According to me, it should be more attractive and as some of CEs has already suggested silver plating would look good.
    to see in this product).
    If possible, add an option for wall hanging like we have in our television holders, so that one can enjoy movies etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is an old thread & as I said in my previous post, Anshul has stopped working on this product. I'll ask him to update this thread πŸ˜€

Anyways, we have good ideas coming along! Way to go

-The Big K-
  • kennedyzor
    kennedyzor
    The_Big_K
    Guys!

Our fellow CEan - Anshul has developed a Laptop Holder (See the attached Pics).

Let's discuss his product in this thread. Do pour in your feedback/comments/suggestions anything! πŸ˜€

-About the Laptop Holder-
    It can be used to work on your laptops while lying on bed. You can watch movies, surf net or do data entry using this product while enjoying the comfort of your bed.

The structure of this product is in mild steel and sufficient cushioning has been provided for safety of your laptops. The weight of the product is around 1-1.5 kgs.

-Comment On-
    3) Material used for the product.
    to see in this product).
    5) Cost. How much you'd want to pay for this product if you decide to buy one. πŸ˜‰

-Pictures-
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Rush in your comments & feedback πŸ˜€

-The Big K-

Really nice one.... It's like to anyone in future.. Lot of thanks to you, very much and I wish here doing great.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    If I use it, I am surely going to get back-ache problems soon lying on bed most of the time with my laptop fitted in it.

I have two questions πŸ˜•
    Qn 1: Will only this 1 stand allow me to fit laptops of any size or have to buy separate ones according to laptop sizes?

Qn 2: Can it be folded to make it comfortable for persons using laptop while sitting on their bed as well as while lying also?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    1) Overall concept (give ratings 1-10.) - 5
    2) Aesthetics of the product.- lookwise it should be more attaractive,and width of the stand should be enough to accomodate healthiest of persons,make if 180degrees flexible
    3) Material used for the product. - HDPE (high density poly-ethylene)will be better
    to see in this product).- A penholder and coffee-mug stand
    5) Cost - 200 to 600 (different versions)
    6) Will mass production be successful? - Initial push will be needed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Some Questions from TCS Hi everyone Can anyone answer the simple questions.These are the questions i found in last year TCS question papers. 1.A car is filled with four and...
What do u think people,does the rise in the fee structure of various IIM justified???? well in my opinion,if considered on the part of students if they can pay 1.5...
Guys! Its time to vote for your favorite browser. Is it IE 6 / IE 7 / Firefox / Opera or any other browser. Discuss why you like particular browser...
I can't wait to see Da Vinci Code. For those who have read the novel by Dan Brown, here's the cast - Credited cast: Tom Hanks .... Robert Langdon Audrey...
Hi everyone I am starting a new thread as a continuation to vocab builder game.The only difference being here we gonna post questions with the options to choose from. Hope...