Proud nOOb! I'm 15, and I joined this fourm to gain knowledge. Help!?

Hello thar!
My name is Tyler, and I'm a 15 year old female who plans on majoring in electrical engineering at Louisiana Tech. I joined this forum to gain information on all kinds of electrical engineering knowledge. Anyone out there interested in helping me? ๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to Crazy Engineers, Tyler!

Good to see your enthusiasm. You've come to the right place! Ask anything you want regarding electrical engineering, and we'll help you out ๐Ÿ˜€

[EDIT]

Nice bar code signature, by the way!
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Thanks! I like bar codes!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Tyler! Welcome to CE! I hope you will enjoy CE and learn from all crazy engineers over here.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE. And don't worry everyone here will be more than happy to answer your queries and help you achieve your target. Looking forward to your posts and be an active member.

Well, well another September born, that is good. Very good.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    It's good to be proud being a n00b ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome Tyler ๐Ÿ˜€
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Yay *feels welcomed* ^_^ Thanks, all for being kind!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im currently doing my final year project which is the intelligent grounding system... But im not sure abt certain parts of my project, and i cant ask my advisor too...
Is June designated to be a wedding season? I had to attend a couple last week (which accounts for my hiatus from CE), and knew about half a dozen more....
Let's collect all our favorite one-liners in this thread Rule: Only one per post ! Mine is - ๐Ÿ˜ "I don't believe in miracles, I rely on them" ๐Ÿ˜
Hi everyone, I'm trying to use COM1 Port(DB9) in my desktop to glow some LED's. I tried with VBA but I could not make it. Anybody know how to control...
a very warm hello to all of you. i am a new member of this group n i am associated with mechanical engineering(a beginner). well i am simply crazy about...