..::newbie Comp. Eng::..

glad been here folks, a newbie computer engineer from the Philippines......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Boki! We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Philippines πŸ˜€

How did you come to know about CE? What was your first impression?
  • boki
    boki
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Boki! We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Philippines πŸ˜€

How did you come to know about CE? What was your first impression?
    sure, ive got this thru google of course and i was lucky to find out that there is an existing group like this and i am pretty sure this one is good....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    πŸ˜€ Very good to know that. We look forward to having you as our active CEan! πŸ˜€
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    boki
    glad been here folks, a newbie computer engineer from the Philippines......
    boki are you from Davao?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the engineer's world. Enjoy your stay here.
  • boki
    boki
    J I J O
    boki are you from Davao?
    nope, here in Bicol region... why bro?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, are you working or in school? What brought you to computer engineering? what aspect are you involved in?
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    boki
    nope, here in Bicol region... why bro?
    I need to come to Davao soon. Thats why...πŸ˜€
  • safwan
    safwan
    welcome enjoye here😁
  • boki
    boki
    gohm
    Welcome, are you working or in school? What brought you to computer engineering? what aspect are you involved in?
    ive got it from mighty google, im presently working in philippine air force research,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    boki
    ive got it from mighty google, im presently working in philippine air force research,
    Wow, Air force research! What type of research goes on there? πŸ˜€ We'd like to know if its not confidential.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE..😎😎
  • boki
    boki
    nothing new....advance weather forecast, weapons (not so much, budget is tight), mostly intelligence gathering of all sorts

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish all our fellow CEans a very HaPpy & Prosperous New Year 2009​ May your life be filled with eternal joy. May your dreams come true. May you change...
Hi all, I need formula to find skew and flight time(Printed circuit traces). Please help me!
Hi there, I'm trying to solve this heat conduction problem using boundary element methods. The problem involves a circle that is cut into half, with each having its own thermal...
Hi, I am working as system admin in unix, solaris, network for 1.5 years and also have entry knowledge of veritas and sun volume manager and dont have much kernel...
Article: At the frontiers of our civilization Category: The problems I would like to solve as an engineer In this article I would try to shed light on use Computers...