• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    goyal420
    Ceans from North India .Please post your preferred locations here :-
    My Preferred locations are
    1:- Punjab
    2:- Delhi
    3:- Noida
    Hi goyal as in the earliear thread ,Ceans from NCR Region I am trying to collect how many CEans there in NCR region and my preffered location is NOIDA.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    NCR guys please enter your preffered location!!!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    goyal420
    Ceans from North India .Please post your preferred locations here :-
    My Preferred locations are
    1:- Punjab
    2:- Delhi
    3:- Noida
    Same

I can be anywhere any time! Thats why I am voting in all the CE meet regions!!!
  • itchap
    itchap
    My preferred locations are:-

1. Noida
    2. Delhi
    3. Gurgaon
  • freak16
    freak16
    Delhi..Delhi..Delhi
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Go Ceans for the Meet. All the Best.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'll be visiting New Delhi at the end of Feb 2012 for vacation. Hope we can arrange a CE meet during that time! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    I'll be visiting New Delhi at the end of Feb 2012 for vacation. Hope we can arrange a CE meet during that time! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Great news. Where are you these days?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Count me in!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    Great news. Where are you these days?
    Still stuck in Malaysia ๐Ÿ˜› When are you + wifey visiting??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Still stuck in Malaysia ๐Ÿ˜› When are you + wifey visiting??
    ..the moment we receive royal invitation from you. ๐Ÿ˜€ Jokes apart; it's on the wish-list. Hopefully soon. Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Inviting you to Georgia (USA) as well, so that we can have a official CE meet here as well...

Mods Spare me for spamming in this post, couldn't resist myself in inviting Biggi.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Curious to see who views your Facebook profile page? You're out of luck. Status updates, Facebook groups, and pages claiming to let users see who has viewed their Facebook profile...
hey guys, i need your ideas.. ideas for my thesis.. I need it so badly,. i'm a computer engineering student and i need to have my proposal for our thesis.....
Hi CEans, The term cloud computing has become one of the hottest talked about topic. Technology is growing fast.It all began with the concept of distributed computing. We had cluster...
CEans, Here's one more, ONCE IN LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY brought to you by CrazyEngineers! Ask questions to the Mr. Mark Chapman - The Chief Engineer of Project Bloodhound SSC (super sonic...
hi friends iam in 3rd year 2nd sem i wanna do a project on solar energy can one tell me how can approch and how can do it. i wanna...