Celebrating CE's 5th Birthday at Various Locations Around The World

CEans,

On November 26, 2010; we want to celebrate CE's birthday in your respective cities and your contribution is welcome.

We want to collect crazy ideas about how can we celebrate CE's birthday in different cities around the world. One idea is to have all our CEans record a Video Greeting and post it on CE.

We'll compile all the greetings in one video and post it on CE 😁 Say what?

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    I wan't CE to organize a course of action for some quiz and competitions and lots of prizes for every innovative ideas in that organized campaign .
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sounds great!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    "Compile all the greetings in one video" - Sounds Superb! :-D

We can invite all the Engineers from our city at one place and shoot a 10 sec video, saying Happy Birthday CE! :-D Cheers
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Its not just the Birthday we got to celebrate, its also the breaking of the two year traffic record of 763 users online. Its going to be a 2 in one party.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    aj_onduty
    Its not just the Birthday we got to celebrate, its also the breaking of the two year traffic record of 763 users online. Its going to be a 2 in one party.
    You are right AJ,It should be a grand party for all the CEANS 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    As rishi said we can conduct some formal and informal events and give prizes based on their ideas for the winners...It should be the biggest party and also the platform to showcase their talents😀😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    we can also ask the ceans to say something they like about this site..This will be more interesting..we can present it as a video and screen it in all locations where we are going to have the ce's birthday party..
  • Reya
    Reya
    We can nominate the persons and give awards to the ceans..we can make this event a successful one and let it fame explode like hiroshima and nagasaki😀😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Where are you Biggie? What's your ideas?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to come up with a project to help the deaf people. The idea is as below- To make an electronic device that can convert a voice signal to...
hey. can anybody please give me ideas on wat all topics can be done in boitechnology as a final year project?
CEans, CE's growing exponentially and becoming a prime target for spammers too. We are therefore expanding CE's Mod Squad with CEan Durga (from Australia) & CEan English-Scared (from India). They...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/36692-bow-before-new-mods.html
Please explain me clearly the concept of physical and logical memory in computer?