Any one please tell me IT companies eligibility criteria ..!

Hey friends....

I am little bit frustrated, because this month TCS is coming to our college and I am not eligible to sit in the campus recruitment because I have 55% in 10th but I have 70% in 12th and 8.4 in engineering.

I feel disgusting b'cos I am paying for what I did in 10th.

So you please tell me what are the companies I am eligible in and what are the companies that I can apply off campus recruitment. Please help me out...!
please me the companies name in which I am eligible...! Thank you....!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TheV
    Hey friends....

I am little bit frustrated, because this month TCS is coming to our college and I am not eligible to sit in the campus recruitment because I have 55% in 10th but I have 70% in 12th and 8.4 in engineering.

I feel disgusting b'cos I am paying for what I did in 10th.

So you please tell me what are the companies I am eligible in and what are the companies that I can apply off campus recruitment. Please help me out...!
    please me the companies name in which I am eligible...! Thank you....!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I don't really recommend working for TCS in the start of your career. Instead, choose a smaller company. The problem with fresh graduates joining a big company is that most of the times, the candidates are made to sit 'on bench' (without projects). Also, since you are a very small fish in a big sea - there's not much to learn (exceptions are always there). Instead, join a smaller company that recruits you on the basis of your current knowledge and intelligence and acquire an edge over others. I recommend joining a bigger company after spending 2-4 years in a smaller company. Such candidates would usually command higher salary than their peers. There are 100s of such examples, if you look around. Sacrifice in the short run to gain bigger returns in the long run ๐Ÿ˜€
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Bro you are a very talented person that i get to know from your engineering CGPA. Don't worry dude, you are still eligible for some good companies like Syntel, Wipro etc.. Try & work hard..
  • TheV
    TheV
    [โ€‹IMG] Originally Posted by #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

I don't really recommend working for TCS in the start of your career. Instead, choose a smaller company. The problem with fresh graduates joining a big company is that most of the times, the candidates are made to sit 'on bench' (without projects). Also, since you are a very small fish in a big sea - there's not much to learn (exceptions are always there). Instead, join a smaller company that recruits you on the basis of your current knowledge and intelligence and acquire an edge over others. I recommend joining a bigger company after spending 2-4 years in a smaller company. Such candidates would usually command higher salary than their peers. There are 100s of such examples, if you look around. Sacrifice in the short run to gain bigger returns in the long run ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you Biggie....... Is Accenture a good option for me....!

[โ€‹IMG] Originally Posted by #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Bro you are a very talented person that i get to know from your engineering CGPA. Don't worry dude, you are still eligible for some good companies like Syntel, Wipro etc.. Try & work hard..
    Thank you for your reply ....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TheV
    Thank you Biggie....... Is Accenture a good option for me....!

Thank you for your reply ....
    I don't know. I only replied to your earlier query and cannot endorse any company. It's totally up to you to decide which is a better company for you to work with.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    As a fresher i think the jobs gives us more knowledge is best for us!!๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With advent of CFBC Boilers , a new page is opened in power generation.What is maximum rating of a CFBC boiler & Turbo-alternator presently operative in the world?๐Ÿ˜‰
Hello everyone, i am a final year electrical engineering student and new to CE-forums regards
Paradigm2k11 is a technical symposium conducted by the Association of Computer Engineers, SSN College of Engineering. This year Paradigm is entering into its eight edition and so far the journey...
Hey dude out der ... i need some help from you...if u offer me some gud tips... m doing a project on video steganography... plzz... wil be a great thnkful...
what are the latest seminor topics in computer science