The CE Gear Store!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜CE Gear Store Launches Today ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Click to Visit
#-Link-Snipped-#

โ€‹

CEans,

CE's the way of life for us and now you will be able to wear your Crazy Engineering attitude!

You may now buy high quality (trust us!) , super cool, CrazyEngineers T-Shirts online through our Gear Store!

All CrazyEngineers Tee Shirts carry our logo at the back. So be assured that you will turn lots of heads in your college, office or anywhere you go !

Note: The Gear Store has been launched with t-shirts with one slogan. All the T-Shirts can be customized for Stlye (Men/Women), Colors, Type ( classic, fashion, sport etc.) Just explore the Gear Store!

All the discussions related to this announcement, suggestions for slogans, feedback, queries to be handled in a separate thread below ->

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss everything related to the CE Gear Store in this thread. Visit following thread for the announcement :- https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/6665-ce-gear-store.html
Thanx for sharing. Can u please help me in understanding different grades of mild steel. What is the material used in suspension parts of automobile???๐Ÿ˜•
A quote from a movie review of Karz I read just now. "Karzzzz belongs to a guy who has supreme confidence in his capabilities, and for the fans who agree....
I wound a coil on a styrofoam form. It appears to function really well. Does anyone know of any issues with a styrofoam form? I plan to use it in...
i have thought of doing some project .... i am in 3rd year cse.....