CE Meet @ Mumbai, September 20,2008! Be there!

Formal Announcement
CE Mumbai meet on 20th September 2008.:myparty:

[Update] Venue Changed to

Cafe Coffee Day,
Ground Floor
Dwarka Sadan, Keluskar Road
Shivaji Park (N)
Dadar (W)
Mumbai-28
Ph: 022 – 32909341

Agenda:
(1) Fun
(2) Fun and CE
(3) Having fun in growth and betterment of CE
(4) New initiatives and more fun
(5) Importance of Music and Coffee

Directions: The CCD at Dadar (E) is just 2 min away from Dadar Station/Terminus and Khodadad Circle. Exact address is given below

Cafe Coffee Day,
Ground Floor
Dwarka Sadan, Keluskar Road
Shivaji Park (N)
Dadar (W)
Mumbai-28
Ph: 022 – 32909341

How to get there:
  1. You can take a local train direct to Dadar if you are located on the central or western line. Just get out of the station on the East side and start walking away from the station (you will see Axis Bank on your right and Swaminarayan Temple on the left). People from harbour line can get down at Wadala/Kurla and take a taxi to Dadar station.
  2. BEST bus service in Mumbai is truly best and there are buses coming from virtually every location in Mumbai to Dadar. check #-Link-Snipped-# to know your route.
  3. If you decide to come by Taxi, tell him to drop you at Dadar Station and there ask for the above address.
  4. People coming from Pune by bus, all buses (private and government) halt exactly in front of the CCD. So no worries.
  5. People coming from else where, get down at Dadar station, come out in the east side and follow above directions.
All guys can send me an IM/mail for more details and also for contact details.

Look forward to meet you all and have more fun 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss the announcement here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii.... can any1 provide me the information abt CHROME......the latest web browser by google.... i want to know how it works and its similarities with the MS Browser... thnx....
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/4540-ce-meet-mumbai-september-20-2008-there.html in this thread !
Friendz can any one tell me how is the foundation casted for a bridge which is supposed to be on a sea. I just want to know the procedure like...
I am working on repairing a Line 6 DL4 delay pedal. This is a guitar effects pedal. I have a diagnosed the problem to be a 80C32SBBB Micro controller that...
HI engineers, I think (a turkish site)has the best collection of engineering ebooks for all disciplines that we can download. visit it and tell me if there...