NVIDIA NVISION 2008 : We are giving away free passes!

CEans!

CrazyEngineers is giving away free passes to CEans who want to attend :-

NVIDIA's NVISION 2008
[ August 25 - 27, San Jose, CA ]

About NVISION 2008 in brief: -

Link to official NVISION Site: -> Data transfer overhead - Visio β„–20.08

This first-of-its-kind mega-event takes you behind the scenes of the visual revolution

Featuring over 55 hours of jaw-dropping visual wonderment - from today's hottest games and movies, video, science, mobile and computer technologies - you will get to experience, touch and feel the latest visual technologies that will change your life. And let you see into the future.
You'll also get to meet the inventors and the celebrities who are leading the revolution!

Claim you free pass, NOW!

Here's how -
  1. Send an email to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com mentioning your CrazyEngineers Login ID & your current location [Country]. Make sure you send your email from the email ID you've used to register on CrazyEngineers.
  2. Tell us in in not more than 30 words why you like CrazyEngineers.
  3. That's it! You'll receive your free access code within few hours.
  4. [Update 1] Important: CEans who are not from USA: Please be informed that we are NOT providing return-tickets to USA. If you plan to attend NVISION 2008, you must travel on your own!
  5. [Update 2] We DO NOT provide VISA Assistance / Travel Accommodation to those who are willing to attend NVISION. The passes will just allow you to enter NVISION without having to pay the money.
  6. [Update 3] The passes are limited in number & only 1 per person.
NOTE: This offer is exclusively for CEans by NVIDIA Corporation, the organizers of NVISION.

What are you waiting for?

[Discuss this announcement here -> #-Link-Snipped-# ]

​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: We've 19 more general admission passes remaining! 😁 So hurry up, claim yours NOW!

Don't worry; we'll get more passes if the demand exceeds the supply 😁

PS: Everyone check out the event details. Its first of its kind and I bet, its going to be an awesome event!
    PS2: Everyone who have received their free passes - please do share your experiences from NVISION πŸ˜‰ !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: We've 8 passes remaining! 😁

Don't worry, we can always ask for more passes to NVIDIA πŸ˜‰ ! Claim yours Now!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Couple of more passes remaining, for those who are willing to attend. If you are not attending, tell your friends 😁 about this offer. They'll hug you with joy!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update

Get your friends on CE and attend NVISION 2008 together 😁 What are you waiting for? We have few more passes. Claim yours as soon as possible.

NVISION's going to be great!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Update]

Please note that these passes are exclusively for our members . So, we verify your ID & Email before sending you the free pass. These passes are each worth $10. So -

1. Don't ask for the passes if you are NOT a member of CrazyEngineers 😑 [PS: You may join us for free by clicking following link #-Link-Snipped-# ; we are nice people, trust us.]
    2. You must travel to San Jose, USA on YOUR OWN.
    3. Be nice in your emails. Your emails are read & replied by a human [ /me , [​IMG], [​IMG] ].
    4. NVISION is super-cool! 😁and you don't want to miss it - and we know it! That's why we're giving away free passes to you. πŸ˜‰
    5. Just few more passes remaining. 😲

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-nvision-2008-we-giving-away-free-passes.html In this thread! 😁
Note: The protagonist (our own CEan) in following case study is actually going through the hell, as described below. By posting this case study for discussion, we will try to...
Hello this is Anurag new to CE.......nice to meet all u ppl.....😁 Name: Anurag *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Pune/India *Occupation:Working (AMDOCS@Pune) Work Experience: Fresher *Hobbies & Interests: Reading Books,watching...
Friends, I am vivek mantri, Area Sales Manager -Western india , working for semiconductor disti mnc. ours is 1.2 billion USd company. Presently in pune i am looking out for...
Name: Justin Kolodziej *Engineering Trade: Well, there's a slight complication. I think I filled in "electronics", but in reality, I understand software engineering and electrical engineering as well. It was...