*Quick Heal* CEan Of The Month April 2010 is...

Quick Heal CEan of the month April 2010 is...

😁CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#😁
[​IMG]

CEan Sahithi Pallavi joined CE in July 2009. With over 2000 posts to her credit, Pallavi is one of the most active CEans we have in our team. Pallavi is a computer science engineering student and passionate about surfing the Internet.

Pallavi has been very proactive in helping us moderate CE Forums and help new members get familiar with CrazyEngineers.

We are proud to have you on CE, Sahithi_Pallavi [​IMG]

Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special, super awesome, CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33913-quick-heal-cean-month-april-2010-a.html discuss in this thread.
i am doing project on two way trafic light useing plc and now i want to do on four way trafic light by using step7 sematic plc so please help...
Howdy CEans, I am a 2nd year Electronics Engg student, I don't have any 'summer training' or 'intern' program this summer like most of my friends. So I have thought...
hi friends, i write a java applet program and want to dislay it on my blog(blogger.com). any one have idea about how to do it ? 😁
hi friends, what is meant by dynamic programming?explain with example?And what is its advantage over divide and conquer algorithm? 😁