CE Awesome Thread Contest

Alrighty, we almost ceased being crazy for a while. While we all brainstorm over our next big contest on CE, we've decided to launch a filler contest -

😁CE Awesome Thread Contest 😁

Contest Explained -

For the current week (that is till June 14, 09) we will monitor following sections of CE Forums-

• #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-# (sub sections included)
All you have to do is start original, awesome, cool, great threads in above in above section(s). We'll select one awesmest thread from each section started during the week and declare the thread starter as the winner. So there will be max. 15 winners!

Each winner will receive a CrazyEngineers T-Shirt.

Rules & Regulations :

1. You may multiple posts thread in same/multiple sections and you are encouraged to do so. It increases your chances of winning.
2. You may win only once. We'd love to have 15 different winners.
3. Original thread ideas please. Copying won't help. Our mods are infamous for catching the cheaters. Isn't it unfortunate that we've to mention this?!

If you have questions about this contest, please feel free to ask them in the following thread ->

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While studying J2EE course I have learned some design patterns from my lecturer. It will be better if we learn Design patterns from experienced or J2EE experts. I have learned...
Hi all dear CS/IT engineering students, Are you all looking for a ready made project but don't know where to get it and how hmm. No need to worry, I...
Has anybody information about ARMA model? How can we use this model for extracting signals from noisy signals?
A Modem is Modulation De-Modulation device. It converts the discrete stream of digital on-off electrical pulses generated by computing equipment into a type of continuously variable analog wave patterns, for...
Andrew Flintoff took the first step in his return to full match fitness on Sunday, bowling two sessions off a full run-up though not in match conditions. Flintoff first bowled...