Quick Heal CEan Of The Month May '09 is...

Quick Heal CEan of the month May 2009 is...

😁CEan - English Scared 😁

Ever since joining CrazyEngineers in January 2009, Crazy Electrical Engineer CEan English-Scared (E-S) went on to become one of the most active members of CE adding value to CE in multiple ways (starting interesting discussions, organizing meets, spreading the word, helping new members and helping mods with forum moderation, to name a few]. He was nominated for CEoM April too, but won the title in May '09!

CEan E-S makes all CEans proud. CEan E-S wins ...

Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special, super awesome, CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]

[Read more Below]

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

[Click on the image to know more about Quick heal Total Security]​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEoM T - Shirt [ Photo Credit : CEan - SilverScorpion, CEoM April 09 Winner ]

[​IMG]

Discuss this announcement here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/24219-quick-heal-cean-month-may-09-a.html in this thread!
😀 OK.. I went through yesterday's discussions and came up with this thread. I have purposely not come up with any other thread other than thanks giving as its really...
Can nyone help me regarding engineering admissions. I would like to know d details of d various colleges so that I can decide where to apply. I would aLso like...
It is a known fact that as the velocity of a fluid increases the pressure decreases accordingly. It can be easily explained for a varying diameter pipe. But for a...
Hi All, Here's seeking suggestions and feedback. I got interview calls for M.Tech in Industrial Management from ISM, Dhanbad and BHU, Varanasi. I want to know 1. How is the...