CE is 7k member strong!

CEans!

Did you notice? We crossed 7k members count !

Congratulations everyone! Keep spreading the word & enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜

Guess its high time that we organize a CrazyEngineers meet, what say ๐Ÿ˜‰ ?

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    Good news biggie! Let us now target 10k members.
  • crook
    crook
    wow! Let us target 100k members ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crook
    wow! Let us target 100k members ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Why not? We need more volunteers to spread the word about us. We'll soon start organizing CE Offline meets & online contests. That should help us cross the 100k member by our third birthday ๐Ÿ˜€.
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Wow, I was 4 months awa and from 3800 to 7000+! Just Amazing. Congratulation!

And yea, is there a world map of all the members? The countries they are from??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    xheavenlyx
    Wow, I was 4 months awa and from 3800 to 7000+! Just Amazing. Congratulation!

And yea, is there a world map of all the members? The countries they are from??
    Hey xHx, yes, CE is now on the fast track of growth. Yes, we do have a world map of all the members. I'll share it with everyone soon.

Addendum: Take a look at this thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey All !! I am a Final year Student doing my computer science degree. i need a mini project title to work on in any of the following. HTML &...
hi i m a 2nd yr mechanical engineering student and want to go in automobile industry so can any one give me the information about the scope in this field...
CrazyEngineers Quick Start Guide ...beta, as usual. โ€‹ First of all, welcome to the wonderful world of CrazyEngineers. The Great CE Quick Start Guide will make your transformation from an...
Can any one give me some project topics in c,c++ for Final Semester in Masters in computer scoence. (MSC(comp. sci)) ... i need as soon as possible....
Hey CEs, can any one tell me any site from where we can find electronic circuits.