Discuss in this thread 😀

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey 1 minute what to discuss about privacy policy every website has it
    anyway i want to say 1 thing this policy is different from other websites
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, and every visitor should be aware of it.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    but no one interested to read all that stuff and neglect it
    simply they login without reading that policy
    so i think it is better to reduce all the stuff into small sentences and easy to know without wasting time
    i believe this makes many users to go to read that policy as many were lazy like me to read that policies
    what do you think about this
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The policy can be as short as "Don't worry, we're good people on CE.". However, we must specify each and everything in a way which makes it clear. Also it's not something that users should read on every visit. Just that regular members / visitors should know how CrazyEngineers tracks them and uses the information they share.

It's true that no one reads policies. However, one SHOULD to avoid trouble. I've posted a summary of our policy that gives an idea of what the policy contains.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    k thats fine thanks for your explanation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAT 2010 Results will be officially announced on January 12, 2011. However, the results were accidentally made available on the CAT official website for a brief period of time. Few...
FaceBook Shortcut Keys 1. New Message: Alt + M 2. Search Box: Alt + ? 3. Home Page: Alt + 1 4. Your Profile: Alt + 2 5. Friend Requests:...
This IS a bold debate topic that should have appeared in our debate section last year. Indian Institute Of Management couldn't manage their own prestigious CAT exam last year that...
I wish to know what is the primary motive of candidates who opt for higher education post engineering degree. Is it the want of knowledge OR Better job prospects. Obviously,...
I was searching for resource to run my programs online. And I found codepad. Codepad is an online compiler/interpreter, and a simple collaboration tool. Paste your code there, and Codepad...