NVIDIA NVISION 2008 : We are giving away free passes - Discussions

Discuss the announcement -> #-Link-Snipped-#

In this thread! 😁

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    This is great news. But I wish we could be here. 😔

CEans based in US or willing to travel on their own can benefit from this. The best thing would be that some one goes and covers the event for us. We all are waiting to know what would happen there.
  • ahmedibrahim712
    ahmedibrahim712
    waiting for news..............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I reiterate:

We DO NOT provide air-tickets / VISA Assistance / Travel Accommodation to those who are willing to attend NVISION. The passes will just allow you to enter NVISION without having to pay the money.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good to know the passes are being taken up!

It seems we have more CEans from the US than I thought 😉
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Its Gr8! to hear such a BIG Event where CE will be taking part...HATS Off !! Wish we can be there ...Keep finger crossed dudes for the event to take place in INdia😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Note: The protagonist (our own CEan) in following case study is actually going through the hell, as described below. By posting this case study for discussion, we will try to...
Hello this is Anurag new to CE.......nice to meet all u ppl.....😁 Name: Anurag *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Pune/India *Occupation:Working (AMDOCS@Pune) Work Experience: Fresher *Hobbies & Interests: Reading Books,watching...
Friends, I am vivek mantri, Area Sales Manager -Western india , working for semiconductor disti mnc. ours is 1.2 billion USd company. Presently in pune i am looking out for...
Name: Justin Kolodziej *Engineering Trade: Well, there's a slight complication. I think I filled in "electronics", but in reality, I understand software engineering and electrical engineering as well. It was...
Hi Crazy Engineers, This is Amit Kumar Gupta, newly joined member. I am a Embedded Engg. working with eInfochips, Pune, India. I have done MS in Embedded System Design and...