Exclusive Small Talk With Mr. Larry Bock: Executive Director, US Engineering Festival

CEans,

We are super excited to have Mr. Bock, Executive Director & Inspiration behind the biggest celebration of science & engineering in the USA on CE Small Talk.

>> #-Link-Snipped-#

Your questions, comments all in this thread. 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Re: Exclusive Small Talk With Mr. Larry Bock: Executive Director, US Engineering Fest

Whoa! Great answers. It looks that the US Festival is going to be huge.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Next version of Google Chrome is smarter than earlier versions. If you get 'Not available' message on your chrome - there's no way to tell whether a site is down...
hello guys i am having an interview of AMDOCS on 4th sept 2010. i am btech fresher computer sc. amdocs need java,sql,unix skills as mentioned . so i like to...
This is a question that you are most frequently asked when you are a student of Japanese Language. People would randomly ask you to translate anything from their Chinese product...
Hi!😁 I am someone who have just starting to step into the real world. And for people like me, exploring everything is the only way to make you survive in...
hello friend's Just completed a program for a digital watch in java...Check out this code. import java.awt.*; import java.applet.*; /**/ public class kk extends Applet implements Runnable...