CE Restructure : Its happening (soon)

Hello CEans,

The fact is - we are growing; faster than ever before. Going forward, we need to be more organized that we are right now. That's the reason, CE Forums are being restructured.

We've a plan ready and it has been approved by our editorial team. Its the time it gets implemented on CE Forums.

So, how does it affect me?

Restructuring means we need to take the forums offline; for few minutes. So you might see your beloved site offline for few minutes. Don't worry, its in safe hands! 😀

Well, what exactly is going to happen?

We will reorganize our existing forums/sub-forums. You will see some new sections added on CE Forums ( [​IMG] ) and few sections renamed! Don't worry, your content will remain intact. Possibly, it might get transferred to a new section, but we promise, it will be there on CE Forums 😀

What's the scheduled down-time?

The restructure will happen in stages. So expect forum outage of few minutes over the weekend. As of now, the time is not fixed. But we'll put a notice when the restructuring is in progress so that you can grab a cup of coffee and pray to God that everything goes fine ☕.

Alright! That's all I have to say for now. I'm sure you will love your new, restructured CE!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome. Can't wait!
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    I can't wait! sweet!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Good going BIG_k,hope to see new restructured forum soon.
  • gohm
    gohm
    It will be stronger, faster able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi....... do someone know about something that can generate an electro magnetic pulse 😉
thank u crazy engineers... i am happy to be here.... i would like to have some guidelines for my project.... will you help me..if so...pls give me some advice about...
CEans, Are you planning to buy that iPhone 3G? Well, experts say you should wait for some time! Go through this review: https://www.crunchgear.com/2008/07/18/review-iphone-3g/
The concept of Paperless Office is well known. Do you think the world will be completely paperless by 2050? At least, do you think we'll still be using papers in...
Hello everybody, Hiii....can anyone explain or help me find out the actual components and devices contained inside the encoder, interleaver, modulator and spreader in an Anti Jam communication system. And...