• madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    Really Interesting ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wonderful Small talk ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Matthew started liquidweb at the age of 16! Wow! ๐Ÿ˜ I personally love the company and their staff has been very prompt with their support every time we needed it!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I especially liked the following part:

CE: Thank you for participating in Small Talk. What is your message to CEans?
    Matthew: I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you, while not a pure engineer by trade I do deal with much of the technicality of what is a very complex industry. Whatever any of you do I hope you do so vigilantly and with a drive to progress every week.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Whatever any of you do I hope you do so vigilantly and with a drive to progress every week.
    I Infact made this a note , I want to follow this everyweek for my tasks!!
  • sirishguy
    sirishguy
    Too bad he underpays his employees and allows his good staff to be sold out and thrown under the horrible upper management bus.
  • raghuvarmaonline
    raghuvarmaonline
    Excellent,

He started his business career at an age of 14.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we all know there are many new additions to the CE community everyday There are many newbies that explore the forum everyday who have got themselves registered but they...
Hi๐Ÿ˜€ I'm a 4th year student of B.E. Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, I'm looking to take up some classes,the problem is I don't know what. could somebody give me suggestions...
Folks, what do you think about this tire design:
If your are interested in Logo Quiz, visit my quiz blog
SMSONE is a good example to understand that innovation does not need lot of money, education and 'experience'. TechCrunch recently published about SMSONE. Following is the excerpt from the article...