Quest Video Course - Questions

If you have any questions about Quest Course, please post them in this thread.

Read the announcement:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Are these video lectures or interactive tutorials?

If they are video lectures and can be downloaded, can we have the low resolution versions on CE as samples? May be we can let CEans buy the lectures from CE online as well.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    These are video lectures, extremely useful to everyone willing to learn computer programming including students & IT professionals. Of course, CEans can discuss difficult concepts through CE Forums or even write to the authors.

Following is a sample video from Quest -

[youtube]2ELzGnFOQas[/youtube]
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Not able to view in my office. A You tube clip is it?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice.. $11.46 per course is quite reasonable too.

Is there any bulk discounts? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not? ๐Ÿ˜€ Bulk order discounts can be worked out. If anyone is interested, shoot a mail to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Couple of queries I answered through email -

1. I do not have a credit card. How can I purchase Quest?

CE: No problem. Just write to #-Link-Snipped-# with following information -
    1. Course(s) you want to purchase, and quantity.
    2. Your Location: Complete Postal Address
    3. Your contact phone number: The courier folks need it to make sure that product reaches you.

We'll work out a quote for you and also inform you about the most suitable mode of payment.

2. Is it like attending training course at KICIT?

CE: Yep! Moreover you don't have to worry about missed lectures. Just play the lecture again. You can learn at any time convenient to you. What else do you want ๐Ÿ˜‰ ?

3. What if I still have questions about difficult topic?

CE: You have CE's dedicated computer science section to discuss all the tough concepts. Most of your queries will get answered here.

4. We are a college/training institute/company willing to bulk purchase Quest for our students/employees. Are there any discounts?

CE: Discounts can be worked out. Let us know your requirements (mail: #-Link-Snipped-#) and we'll work out a custom quote for you.

If you still have questions, post them here. ๐Ÿ˜€ Enjoy learning to program from the gurus of programming! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

Few of the recent queries:-

1. I'm a student and I do not have a credit card. How can I buy quest?

Answer: There are other payment avenues available. For details, get in touch with admin(at) crazyengineers(dot)com

2. Is there any time limit to playing the video course?

Answer: Once you install your video course on your desktop, you can play it unlimited number of times without any restriction.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

For support, please contact: quest (at) ksetindia (dot) com.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CE is extremely proud and happy to present you with the best way to learn computer programming: Quest Video Courses on Programming! Each course covers in depth video lectures...
if you wanted the solution to any of the above mentioned thing then u have come to the rght place and also i help other problems also ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi all, Can anyone tell me who is she? P.S: Please tell me before 3.30.
wht is the entropy of a pen?
I have come across a inverter, which output is 4KVA from 12V battery input and a battery charger of 140A. So what shall be the approch for this design. please...