• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice to see a new section for CE-event.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    This was in the offing since long time. Great to hear about the launch ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    there is a fest called stanza and waves going on in stanley collge of engg and tech hyderabad. for more details please pm me.vinod
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinod12345madhu
    there is a fest called stanza and waves going on in stanley collge of engg and tech hyderabad. for more details please pm me.vinod
    This is not the right place to discuss about specific event. Please post information about the event in our Events Section. If you'd like to have CE as media partner; get in touch. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    here in Baroda MS university there was a super techfest "FootPrint" i will try to get its review if possible.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Once again, please post the information about events in Events Section ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Our records show that Nagpur is one of the top 10 CE visiting cities in India ๐Ÿ˜. How many of you would be willing to attend a meet at...
can anyone suggest where i can get information about military radars i have chosen it as a seminar topic??
hey, plz say me about pneumatics and if this technology can use to make rotatory motion to drive a vehicle
Here's a link to some photos I took today at the 2009 Int'l auto show in DC (too many to try and post). As you can tell I really liked...
Yo CEans! Any of you have any RC helicopter experiences you'd like to share? I currently have a Art tech MD500 I'm sharing with friends for a group project. At...