Upto 35% discount for CEans at GIDS 09

Discuss the announcement - #-Link-Snipped-# in this thread.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Discuss the announcement - #-Link-Snipped-# in this thread.
    There is no deadline for this discount hmmm? ๐Ÿ˜•. Unfortunately,the link which you gave shows only 17% discount.๐Ÿ˜”

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The deadline is 10th February. You will get the discount when you use 'CE' as your registration code!

What's confusing you?

Shoot a mail to Poonam Sharma poonams [at] saltmarch [dot]com for any questions/queries related to registration. She is the one who handles it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    So, how many of you are registering?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    So, how many of you are registering?
    I am prepared to register for Web Conferenece. Just searching someone to join me. By the way any from Bangalore?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bored alone na? ๐Ÿ˜’

[Spam: I remember I was in a conference call with our client from USA. We had pretty senior folks on the other side of the line. One of our team members said, ", you know na, how we resolved it last time. Matlab ki it will take lot of time...no?"

Boy, and the big man on the other side said, "Hold on, WHAT???"

๐Ÿ˜€

/spam]

Please pay attention while posting on CE Forums. [โ€‹IMG]
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Bored alone na? ๐Ÿ˜’

[Spam: I remember I was in a conference call with our client from USA. We had pretty senior folks on the other side of the line. One of our team members said, ", you know na, how we resolved it last time. Matlab ki it will take lot of time...no?"

Boy, and the big man on the other side said, "Hold on, WHAT???"

๐Ÿ˜€

/spam]

Please pay attention while posting on CE Forums. [โ€‹IMG]
    Sorry Big_K. Will take care of it in future. Thanks for pointing out.
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hey shalini are u going to join
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    just inform me too shalini, when u register
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    babloo0311
    just inform me too shalini, when u register
    Hey babloo, I am not going to register for .NET in any case. I will prefer to go for Web. So you can register with some of your .NET interested friends.ok ๐Ÿ˜€
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    hey fine shalini . ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, Engineers...Here follows an a new IEEE based java-networking project which i'm gng to discuss-----> any one can copy the things...... TOPIC title:Wireless Intrusion detection and new attack model ABSTRACT...
โ€‹ Alright, relax folks, its just a proposed idea ๐Ÿ˜‰ I was planning to work on a "Home Solar Project", In which I try using grid connected solar systems at...
Hi friends, I'm currently working in an instrumentation company. Its a startup company. We completed one project, but now because of recession we have wait for the next project. With...
[FONT="] [/FONT]I have been working as Software Quality Analyst for the last two years and was hoping to go abroad for studies in a year or two. With the recession...
Hi CEans, Its great to be a part of this wonderful community. The inspiration and knowledge that i gain by going through the forum is enormous. Gathering such inspiration from...