We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.
CDAC Question Paper With Answers
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has various centers across India. To study for the CDAC entrance examination, all students need to refer the CDAC Question Papers (both previous year papers and new or latest question papers) and try solving these papers and verify their answers with the correct answers. The CDAC C-CAT exam is one of the toughest exams to crack with sections of one-hour duration each for the following -
Section A -
English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning
Section B -
Computer Fundamentals, C Programming, Data Structures, Data Communication & Networking, Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Operating Systems
Section C -
Computer Architecture, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors
C-DAC conducts two batches (starting in February and August) of following Post Graduate Diploma programmes of six months duration during the year:
- PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
- PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)
- PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
- PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security (PG-DITISS)
- PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGi)
- PG Diploma in Embedded System Design (PG-DESD)
- PG Diploma in System Software Development (PG-DSSD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Internet of Things(PG-DIoT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & HI (PG-DBIHI)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration(PG-DHPCSA)
CDAC Sample Papers, Question Papers are the best way to learn how to crack the CDAC entrance examination.
Note: CDAC does not provide official question papers and most question papers are provided by students and test takers online. It is best to download as many papers as you can and solve them all. You can check the reference books and understand the concept behind each question for maximum understanding.