We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.
C Programming Language Aptitude Questions And Answers
Any technical aptitude test that consists of C programming language questions has a lot of problem statements such as "Predict the output or error(s) for the following code". You need to understand the C language concepts to be able to fully realize what the algorithm is and what could be the output.
You can make use of the following concepts in C programming language to solve these questions.
- Declarations and Initializations
- Functions, Pointers, Strings
- Input / Output and Bitwise Operators
- Variable Number of Arguments
- Library Functions, Floating Point Issues
- Arrays, Structures, Unions, Enums
- Command Line Arguments
- Memory Allocation
- Complicated Declarations
In this useful C programming questions guide, you will find several C programming questions along with its correct solutions and a lot more.