Virtual Classroom in ASP.Net

The idea is to develop a virtual classroom to promote a great count of students to splurge into the field of education.

Abstract:

Virtual Classroom integrates the benefits of a physical classroom with the convenience of a non physical bar environment minus the commuting hazards and expenses.

The development of this system contains following activities-
  • User friendliness is provided in the application with various controls provided by system.
  • The system makes the overall project management much easier and flexible.
  • It can be accessed over the internet.
  • The user information files can be stored in centralized database which can be maintained by the system.
  • This can give the good security for user information because data is not in client machine.
  • Authentication is provided for this application.

Requirements:
  • ASP.Net
  • Microsoft SQL Server 2005

Replies

• curiousfellow
    curiousfellow
    Dear can i have code of this ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    curiousfellow
    Dear can i have code of this ?
    We don't share ready-made codes here. If you have any queries related to the project, go ahead and ask it.
  • curiousfellow
    curiousfellow
    Actually i don't have enough time to code one otherwise i could've give it a try ..
    please if possible give me code 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone who has a six sigma certification..please reply to this post..!!
can som one help me to plan my carrier... i've 65% as if now in my 7th sem, expecting to improve it. My problem is , should i join any...
can some one help me to plan my carrier... i've 65% as if now in my 7th sem(electronics and comm), expecting to improve it. My problem is , should i...
The idea is to build a program used to edit plain text files. Abstract: Text editors can be used to configure files and programming language source code. A GUI based...
This might be a comic, but it deals with a more serious issue - about FB privacy. Is Facebook justified in using our private information to sell ads? Now FB...