Top Trumps® - The Greatest Engineers of all Time Card Game

Hi guys and gals. I wanted to draw your attention to a crowd funding project which has been started by engineers for engineers.

We have come up with an idea to create a Top Trumps® style card game which lists 35 top Civil/Structural Engineers. To make this happen, we need pledges. If you pledge £10 or more, you get a deck of cards! If you pledge £15 or more, you get a personalised deck of cards [add yourself into the mix if you like!] AND if you pledge £20, then you will get the personalised deck of cards and a special secret gift too.

If we don't get enough support, the project falls on it's face and we have to start again - some time.

Please take a look and do your best. It's engineering collaboration at it's most fun 😀

[you can view the blog post #-Link-Snipped-#and the direct link #-Link-Snipped-#]

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Cheers engineers! Talk to me.

Engine[er]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm using Google Chrome, when i open it this notification arises, ​after clicking more than 10 to 12 clicks it closes, is there any solution for this issue,​any one came...
Hello, I just found this forum and am hoping to get some ideas/assistance. I am a full time BMET student at Devry, and just started my senior project, which is...
The_Big_K Now the smileys that are present in 'Create Thread' is of static.in motion, can u convert them in to dynamic pictures may be in .gif for animation.. i think...
In the lands of ice and snow, and even in some parts of India, it gets difficult to start engines. I have seen pictures of people lighting fires beneath their...
A look at how national labs in China and the US are using supercomputers to develop new products faster and solve complex challenges. Super computers are now being used for...