Techno Task Manager in .Net

The aim of the project is to manage tasks in a big company.

Abstract:

In a company where the hierarchy of employees spans over thousand managing the work with them is a difficult job. And in an environment where number of jobs is done simultaneously picking the right person for the job is also difficult task, as you are not aware of their availability.

An application should designed for such an environment where the work is divided into group of employees and during the course of division the employees are selected to be part of the work in hand.

This software should be a web based application so that it is easily accessible from any corner of the company as every machine is part of a LAN network. The reason why it should not be made as a web application rather than a window based application if for the same reason. The complete task is divided into two types of users. Administrator (Highest authority), Manager (working group Community). The activities underlying these sections are as per the company policies.

This application should provide most of the features required to manage the tasks developed in a firm.

Requirements:
  • VB.Net
  • SQL Server

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The aim of this project is to design an advertising portal. Abstract: Promotional Portal is a kind of advertising portal which is particularly common in newspapers, online and other periodicals....
hello all. I want help in getting idea suppose I'am getting a mixed signal which is sum of two diff signal with some PRF(Pulse repetition frequency). I want to ask,...
hello guys, is anyone has idea of video chat using java..............
Heard of QuickPlay media player? Chicago private equity giant Madison Dearborn Partners LLC has taken a controlling stake for QuickPlay Media Inc. for $100 million in equity. May be Quick...
On July 9 Intel had announced agreements with ASML Holding NV that includes a $3.1 billion equity investment in the Dutch chip equipment maker. Intel indicated that the aim of...