Sms alerting system using mobile phone for bank security system

godfather
main thing is to find a sensor remaining things are easy in project. I'm trying to find such sensor. You too please keep searching for efficient sensor.
thanks for your help sir.. I have searched some gas sensors that will fit my project but i'm still not sure if this will be successful.

Sir just want to ask if you have any article including the circuit about this topic you had posted "Sms alerting system using mobile phone for bank
security system", I read your post in previous pages and this topic gives me interest..
thanks again for your help.πŸ˜‰

Eduardo Cudia
thanks for your help sir.. I have searched some gas sensors that will fit my project but i'm still not sure if this will be successful.

Sir just want to ask if you have any article including the circuit about this topic you had posted "Sms alerting system using mobile phone for bank
security system", I read your post in previous pages and this topic gives me interest..
well i don't have ready circuits but yes i'll try to make one block diagram and you please decide microcontroller you want to use as in that project you've to use it. πŸ˜€ get ready GSM modem from market and control it using AT Command. πŸ˜€

Eduardo Cudia

well i don't have ready circuits but yes i'll try to make one block diagram and you please decide microcontroller you want to use as in that project you've to use it. πŸ˜€ get ready GSM modem from market and control it using AT Command. πŸ˜€

godfather
thanks sir.. can you send me the block diagram to my e-add??
thanks again sir!!πŸ˜‰

Eduardo Cudia
thanks sir.. can you send me the block diagram to my e-add??
thanks again sir!!πŸ˜‰
Do not share Email id on public forum it will increase spam only. I'll share block diagram here only. πŸ˜€

Discussion is going for the project topic :- Sms alerting system using mobile phone for bank security system

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    [​IMG]​
    Here is the Basic Block diagram where you have to monitor different panic Button which can be used when there is case of bank robbery and from that control card you can used GSM modem to send SMS or dial a particular number.
  • Eduardo Cudia
    Eduardo Cudia
    godfather
    [​IMG]​
    Here is the Basic Block diagram where you have to monitor different panic Button which can be used when there is case of bank robbery and from that control card you can used GSM modem to send SMS or dial a particular number.
    thank you very much for your help..!!!
    very much appreciatedπŸ˜‰
    i'll try my best to make this one as my project..
    happy new year also!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Eduardo Cudia
    thank you very much for your help..!!!
    very much appreciatedπŸ˜‰
    i'll try my best to make this one as my project..
    happy new year also!!
    Welcome, Happy New Year to you too. And if possible keep reporting about your project.
  • Eduardo Cudia
    Eduardo Cudia
    ..I made a proposal for this project but unfortunately this was not approved by my professor because a
    quite similar project exist..
    The project that was approved is my sms gas leakage alarm..
    but I still need your help if I encounter any problem with this project!
    Thanks!
    More Power!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Eduardo Cudia
    ..I made a proposal for this project but unfortunately this was not approved by my professor because a
    Thanks!
    More Power!!
    Basic things remain same in both project now as you have SMS Gas Leackage Alarm you just replace Penic button with your sensor output. Keep monitoring your sensor output when it is abnormal just give command to GSM modem which sends SMS to predefined numbers. πŸ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Eduardo Cudia
    Thanks!
    More Power!!
    i think, your project is just as an indication through sms. if so its not much standardize for engineers. i hope you can try in this way " indication as well as controlling". for example if the level of temperature gets increased in a machine, there will be a sms alert and replying to that sms such that some coolant or technique are done automatically in response to the reply.

my best wishes......
  • Eduardo Cudia
    Eduardo Cudia
    aarthivg
    i think, your project is just as an indication through sms. if so its not much standardize for engineers. i hope you can try in this way " indication as well as controlling". for example if the level of temperature gets increased in a machine, there will be a sms alert and replying to that sms such that some coolant or technique are done automatically in response to the reply.

my best wishes......
    I got your idea sir.. thanks
    I want to add a control device as additional part for the gas leakage but i can't think of any.
    So, I just concentrate with the indicating system that a gas leaks..

I'm still looking for a better idea to make this project more innovative..
    could you suggest any control device?
    Thanks in Advance!!
  • Eduardo Cudia
    Eduardo Cudia
    Okay..
    this is my idea..
    i can add a temperature sensor/fire sensor since gas leaks can cause fires and once this is sense an alarm will be produced and sms alert will be sent to the owner.. Once a fire is sense an automatic sprinkler system will stop the fire..
    i don't know if this is right?or will work??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can add that feature too. It'll work for sure. All the best. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is LCD Interfacing with 8051 Circuit diagram.
    LCD_8Bit Mode
  • Slay3r_17
    Slay3r_17
    I did a project for my final year of BE , which was quite similar to this one . I will read the report and confirm . let me know if you need anything else ..
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Eduardo Cudia
    Okay..
    this is my idea..
    i can add a temperature sensor/fire sensor since gas leaks can cause fires and once this is sense an alarm will be produced and sms alert will be sent to the owner.. Once a fire is sense an automatic sprinkler system will stop the fire..
    i don't know if this is right?or will work??
    Its good, this will work out. but this system already exist in field.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Eduardo Cudia
    I got your idea sir.. thanks
    I want to add a control device as additional part for the gas leakage but i can't think of any.
    So, I just concentrate with the indicating system that a gas leaks..

I'm still looking for a better idea to make this project more innovative..
    could you suggest any control device?
    Thanks in Advance!!
    can you please specify what you are going to control? so that i can specify the device name
  • amolhshah
    amolhshah
    You can try for monitoring LPG Gas Leak once that is detected you can send a warning SMS can be send and a electronic valve connected to the cylinder can be turned off to prevent further leaks, moreover you can turn OFF the power to that area to prevent fires due to spark's also you can turn on an exhaust fan so as to remove the gas frm the room. Once the gas level decreases in the room turn ON the power to the room .
    This system can also be used in cylinder bottling plants.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can also add an emergency alarm or something for help...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Praveen-Kumar
    You can also add an emergency alarm or something for help...
    . . . . . Like auto dialing to Fire or Police Station and that can be easily done by GSM Modem.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    godfather
    . . . . . Like auto dialing to Fire or Police Station and that can be easily done by GSM Modem.
    i think its similar to sms sent to owner of that place during hazard
  • Eduardo Cudia
    Eduardo Cudia
    thank you all for your help!!
    I made a right decision in joining this forum..

Update with my project..
    I really want to make this one as my project in electronics..
    I had made my write-ups, studied all the components as well as the program for microcontroller and GSM module
    but I had canvass the components to be used and it exceeds our budget and the gas sensor module is so rare also.
    and our professor doesn't want us to do a project which is too expensive..
    so we are back again to zero....

so Guys could you help me in thinking of an existing device where I can bring an additional features to it..
    an innovative project yet budget wise..

thanks again!!
    CE- _ - the best!
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Eduardo Cudia
    thank you all for your help!!
    I made a right decision in joining this forum..

Update with my project..
    I really want to make this one as my project in electronics..
    I had made my write-ups, studied all the components as well as the program for microcontroller and GSM module
    but I had canvass the components to be used and it exceeds our budget and the gas sensor module is so rare also.
    and our professor doesn't want us to do a project which is too expensive..
    so we are back again to zero....

so Guys could you help me in thinking of an existing device where I can bring an additional features to it..
    an innovative project yet budget wise..

thanks again!!
    CE- _ - the best!
    1.home automation through internet.
    2.automatic railway crossing gate control and track switch.
    3.voice controlled wheelchair for disables.
    i hope the first one will be within your budget

my best wishes.
  • amolhshah
    amolhshah
    here is one concept....when we are ironing our clothes sometimes we forget and leave the iron on the cloth....you can do something to prevent the cloth from burning.....rack your brain and come up with at innovative way to avoid this mishap
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    amolhshah
    here is one concept....when we are ironing our clothes sometimes we forget and leave the iron on the cloth....you can do something to prevent the cloth from burning.....rack your brain and come up with at innovative way to avoid this mishap
    when the temperature between the contact of iron and cloth increases only the cloth burns. so we can have automatic switch of the iron (which already exist). when the temperature exceeds the preset value, a cooling technique can be adopted to immediately bring down the temperate. there can be even an indication sound.
  • amolhshah
    amolhshah
    cooling technique? could become bulky and costly...sound indication is always the option...think something innovative
  • Eduardo Cudia
    Eduardo Cudia
    the flat iron project already exist...
    I've seen it in our laboratory...
    I still appreciate your help...
    Thanks!!

--more...more ideas.
  • amolhshah
    amolhshah
    what you can do is have a motor mechanism attached to it....so when you do not detect any movement using the motor you can lift it up
  • Eduardo Cudia
    Eduardo Cudia
    aarthivg
    1.home automation through internet.
    2.automatic railway crossing gate control and track switch.
    3.voice controlled wheelchair for disables.
    i hope the first one will be within your budget

my best wishes.
    thanks for your suggestions..
    for the first project... i got no idea how to make it since i'm just new with electronics and i think your project will require skills with communication

i think i need a project that requires electronics (a simple but still innovative) only for i'm just a beginner..
    sorry for being so demanding asking for help of others.. i'm thinking of the possible project and searching in the internet but still i got zero..
    -_- i'm so down ...
    thanks again sir!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whenever I open CE in my android mobile, the site is not opening in mobile mode, instead opening in normal mode.. do we have separate android app to navigate CE...
One of my cousin wants to operate his PC which is connected with internet access with his iPhone 4 which have GPRS connectivity. Can anyone let me know best suitable...
Just Now friend sent me mail!! A nice PPT. I you already know it thats ok!! But i like it to share here.. So boring..PPT extension is not allowed.. Alright...
Quote: The 2011 Purdue University Rube Goldberg machine shattered the world record for most steps ever successfully completed by such a machine. In 244 steps the "Time Machine" traces the...
Hello CEans, I have developed one Hardware in which I'm controlling Home Appliances like Bulb, Fan,TV etc with one RF Remote. Now what I'm thinking is that how if we...