*Quick Heal* CEan Of The Month September 2010 Is...

*Quick Heal* CEan of the month September 2010 is...

😁#-Link-Snipped-#😁
[​IMG]
As post-grad in engineering management with deep interest in petro-chemicals Voltaire has handled many important roles in his career. An engineer who has handled multi-million dollar projects in Africa, the US, Europe and even Australia as project manager, Voltaire loves to build electric circuits in his spare time.

He owns a small workshop loaded with all kinds of spares such as transistors, resistors and stuff. Voltaire is active in environmental applications and does designs for some of his clients RE solar, wind and water systems.

On CE, Voltaire has often gone out of the way to help other members. He is strictly against spoon feeding and providing ready-made answers.

We are proud to have Voltaire on CE!

As a recognition of Voltaire's contribution to CE Forums, Voltaire is our CEan Of The Month September 2010.

Voltaire receives -

Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special, super awesome, CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]
[​IMG]
CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Application forms for AIEEE 2011 are expected to be available in first week of December till first week of January in designated branches of Syndicate bank, CBSE Regional Offices and...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/36975-quick-heal-cean-month-september-2010-a.html Discuss in this thread...
I was thinking why we don't start threads of Dream Companies for Engineers of all Trades? So I started it with my branch. Please add all the names of the...
Do you know any freeware that can turn a cell phone camera into webcam? Please let me know.
Here's a thread to collect all the creative uses of mobile phone camera. I thought of few and I'm listing them here. List your ideas too - 1. Use in...