Notepad Editor System in VB.Net

The idea is to build a program used to edit plain text files.

Abstract:

Text editors can be used to configure files and programming language source code. A GUI based application is always preferred over a CUI based one since we have to click with the help of mouse on the icons of ready made commands instead of typing.

Notepad is the most common text editor, but even it has certain disadvantages. The aim of the project is to overcome the disadvantages. Like, it should also allow users to open multiple windows in the same application. User's should be able to create and edit simple text documents with complex formatting, change colors, use bulleted text, etc.
Use of shortcut commands and toolbars should also be provided.

Requirements:
  • VB.Net
  • Operating System

Replies

• rampa
    rampa
    hii..
    am very much interested in this topic so i need more info. about this topic.plz help me....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This might be a comic, but it deals with a more serious issue - about FB privacy. Is Facebook justified in using our private information to sell ads? Now FB...
It is an effort to develop a tool to manage the verification and validation process. Abstract: The goal is to ensure that the software and the documents are developed are...
Hello, I am working on design of CMOS second generation current controlled current conveyors (CCCII+). I am working in 0.13um CMOS technology. I am stuck with the design of W/L...
Hi, Can you please suggest me what topics would be good for my mini project.???
Dear sir I want to know how rfid interface with plc.Rfid interfacing with plc or microcontroller at89c51 which is best or simple way.and we want 25 voltage convert into 5...