MBA or M.Tech?

I m doing B. Tech in 2nd yr. i want to do some degree after b. tech. which would i prefer MBA or M. Tech ? Plz Give details of these courses.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Ask questions to wordpress creator - Matthew Mullenweg!

navibrar143
    I m doing B. Tech in 2nd yr. i want to do some degree after b. tech. which would i prefer MBA or M. Tech ? Plz Give details of these courses.
    No Navibrar, that's not something you'd want to ask to Matthew Mullenweg. Oh, but, well, you may.

Please post your query here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • navibrar143
    navibrar143
    Re: Ask questions to wordpress creator - Matthew Mullenweg!

i m in b. tech. i want to do some degree after b. tech. which would i prefer MBA or M. Tech ? Plz give details & scope of these courses .
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal
    If you are good at Technical things and you like to enhance your technical knowledge a Mtech is adviced. Mtech is like Advanced Btech

MBA is a whole different thing. Its management thing, If you like to hold high posts in an indistry you should prefer this.

I would recommend MTech with MbA. Mtech so that you are technically Strong and MBA so that you are good at Management...

These days MBA is available at every other institution. Rather than what you learn, where you learn is very important
  • virtual_spartan
    virtual_spartan
    It totally depends what makes you feel confident secure about you future should go for.
    M.Tech form a private college is better than MBA in a private college. M.Tech form IIT is little less lucrative than MBA from IIMs.
    Go ahead read a good about it..

M.Tech or MBA, which is better to choose? - All About Education
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hey guys check out this thread also 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    a lot has been discussed by CE-ans about this topic in the thread.😁
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Hi Navi, if you had followed the links and understood,bottom line is " do what you like to do",MBA or M.Tech both does not guarantee a bright future,even if you do from best of institutes.you may get an early break,but later in your career you will have to struggle, whatever you do be prepared to for hard-work.....then only you can taste both money and honey.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    If you find yourself pioneering in management skills then move for MBA else make a clear decision to choose M.Tech!
  • Kiruthika.shan
    Kiruthika.shan
    I'd suggest that you take MBA if you really good at leading anything and anyone or prefer M.Tech if you have the passion for technology and its latest development.

Take a good path that suites your tastes, ALL THE BEST.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    lets me first clear about requirement in MBA & M.tech
    what job they have to do?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gg_gaurav
    lets me first clear about requirement in MBA & M.tech
    what job they have to do?
    MBA - Masters of Business Administration: They have to be in managerial/analyst role in any organization. Depending upon the nature of organization they're working with; their work may not be technical.
    M.Tech: Masters of Technology: These are the technical people and their work revolves mostly around technology.

Does this answer your query?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    ya thanks BIG

but we are more clear if we get any person who already doing job with these qualifications.

But Thanks for this clear idea

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

need to put custom header links bar on my WordPress (v2.3.2) blog. The links I want are Site Home, Blog Home, About, Contact. I want these to appear on every...
hi, I just wanted to study a project which uses any of the CFD codes available in the market.It will be good if it is on chemical reactor design. It...
hi friends, pls help me any one know abt payroll system, i have mini project in that topic using VB .
hi ya all. i'm a 2nd year student taking diploma in instrumantation and control. and i will like ane1 to assist me come up with a project to represent at...
Yamaha Motors recently launched its R 15 model in India. If anyone here owns the machine or has something to say about it, please post it here! 😁 Find out...