Make your own mini lathe

Now you can make your own Mini Metal Lathe. You have to Hack a power drill into a mini metal lathe with precision speed control.
Using a couple of broken power tools for the drive components in this mini lathe, the designed has featured it with a powerful motor and small size. The speed control hack is shown in step 5.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• waltermax
    waltermax
    Oh, wow I got the thing for i's looking it since a while i mean how to make my own Mini Metal Lathe so useful so thank you very much for this post Bioramani....
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Here is another:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Its too late sir one of my friend done this "miniature lathe" as his MINI-Project ....this would have helped him,
    but any way i'll inform him think you sir..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As a regular yoga practitioner, I have other opinions on some of these. Offered without comment. 10 Ways to Alter Your Consciousness Without Drugs
Grand Theft Auto V Official Trailer #1 The first official trailer for Grand Theft Auto V. Music: Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake (by Small Faces) Made by: Rockstar Games & Rockstar...
The 4th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Insert consecutive number series starting from 1 in the violet colored pots such that, the addition of...

hi

hello every body 😀
The Monster Employment Index Europe demonstrates year-over-year growth of 14 percent, with eased annual growth rates compared to August and September Engineering continues to lead all industries by rate of...