KS Screening Rage Comics! :)

There's now new set of funny screening images by my boss about KS!!! 😛 Will be posting all of them, one by one here. Do add your own stuffs using the template from here:

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Gand with the wind!
    [​IMG]
    Offence, I tell you, is one those fickle things...
    It will come back to bite you like an Alsatian with wings!
    ...based on a tweet by @sajesh
    Bang the Dickey
    [​IMG]
    Language can be often wicked and diabolical,
    What is logical to some is to others scatalogical!
    IP, but only in my attached bathroom!
    [​IMG]
    An address one needs, to connect to the net...
    But whether your IP is dirty, is a fact we will vet!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Only clean humor on CE, please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few weeks ago; one of the senior architects approached us to discuss the possibility of starting a discussion section for architectural engineers. However few architects said that architecture isn't a...
iPad 3 could just be launched on Steve Job's Birthday - February 24. Rumors are floating across the Internet that the electronics giant may just release the next version of...
CEans, We've began using Amazon email delivery service to deliver emails that originate from CrazyEngineers. This ensures that the emails land directly in your inbox. Please note that we do...
This is feedback thread for announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/commu...-email-delivery-for-ceans-using-amazon.50475/
If startup owners are reading this thread; I'd like to ask you to post the photos of your startup office. You could be operating from your garage, dorm or a...