Interviews of start-up entrepreneurs at CE

Hi folks,

Iรข€™m sure you all are following the small talk sessions with the brightest of minds in the field of engineering in the Small talk section. It the best place for you to derive inspiration when it comes to engineering. No doubts there! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Now coming to a long debated question:รข€ why do engineers hesitate to give entrepreneurship a shot?รข€ Some say it is the lack of proper role models. So CE is coming up with a series of interviews of successful start-up entrepreneurs that will be published in the entrepreneurship section so as inspire the future entrepreneurs here. It will be on a fortnightly basis for now and will be changed to weekly basis in some time.

So guys watch out for them and make the most out of them. ๐Ÿ˜

The interviews so far:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• MegaByte
    MegaByte

That would surely be an interesting read and motivation for many. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome Job Cooltwins and optimystix.

Looking forward to the interview. ๐Ÿ‘
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    thanks akd and megabyte, do watch out for them ๐Ÿ˜€

the first one is out : #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ‘
  • Jishnu Gupta
    Jishnu Gupta
    sound quite interesting & motivating........๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey nice work guys... ๐Ÿ˜€ Awesome... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hello CEans, the first interview was published on the 15th of this month, the next one, that of Mr Amitava Ganguly can be expected on 1st of july.

so as of now there will be new interviews put up every 1st and 15th. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Waiting for the next one Madhu. You and Opti doing an awesome job. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have made this thread sticky, so that it gets noticed quickly. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Shaf
    Shaf
    Those were some pretty cool interviews. Well done for getting those guys!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think we should renew this activity for year 2012.
    What say CEans?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm more interested in knowing student startups.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i have been trying to get some student entrepreneurs to accept for an interview and strangely they don't seem to be interested in it. i've never got a reply from them (positive or negative). i'm still trying to get one ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cooltwins
    i have been trying to get some student entrepreneurs to accept for an interview and strangely they don't seem to be interested in it. i've never got a reply from them (positive or negative). i'm still trying to get one ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Student startups aren't interested? That just can't be true. I don't know any startup entrepreneur *not* wanting to get noticed! Could you post their startup names?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I know a few, shall I help out in getting them? What kinda questions am I supposed to ask?
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    The_Big_K
    Student startups aren't interested? That just can't be true. I don't know any startup entrepreneur *not* wanting to get noticed! Could you post their startup names?
    Yes even i was shocked. There is this company #-Link-Snipped-#s. It is a student start up and trust me i have received no response for the two mails i sent. It is a really good one to cover but no, they don't seem interested! i am looking out for more...

Anyway... i'm off to find more with a hope that things will work out ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    IIM Bangalore! I've no hope from them. Skip them.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Try to contact #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Pluggd DOT in has came up with a list of fastest growing start-ups. If anyone interested check out that website. You can get their interview easily. #-Link-Snipped-#

P.S: I heartily hate internet start-ups because they can get started with zero capital. I recommend- do not interview them (on personal reasons) ๐Ÿ˜›
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Thanks harshad! ๐Ÿ˜€ and awesome stuff ishu! i've been trying for something like this! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# I could not open that site!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks CT. There are many blogs dedicated to entrepreneurship, follow them and you will know about many more start-ups. Only problem you might face is, they may take long to reply.
    Hope you do awesome in New year ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    The_Big_K
    I'm more interested in knowing student startups.
    I got it!!! ๐Ÿ‘ a start-up team has accepted for the interview! #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜

Guess i was looking at the wrong places ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Reya
    #-Link-Snipped-# I could not open that site!
    it is #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ check it now! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cooltwins
    Thanks harshad! ๐Ÿ˜€ and awesome stuff ishu! i've been trying for something like this! ๐Ÿ˜€
    I've talked with that guys and will send one introductary mail very soon. That logo on their website is designed by me. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cooltwins
    it is #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ check it now! ๐Ÿ˜€
    sorry it was wrong url post is updated with new one it's energycloud.co.in not .com ๐Ÿ˜€ both are different. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    godfather
    sorry it was wrong url post is updated with new one it's energycloud.co.in not .com ๐Ÿ˜€ both are different. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    ok got it ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    cooltwins
    ok got it ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€
    You can send an email right now. ๐Ÿ‘
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    godfather
    You can send an email right now. ๐Ÿ‘
    thanks harshad ๐Ÿ˜
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    Motivational Keep it ^up

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• Hi , I am required and want to learn java in detail , I have use complete reference books etc or web to learn java but I just understand...
Check valves prove their worth in sense-of-smell study. Designfax, Tech for OEM Design Engineers
Remanufacturing products rather than making new ones from scratch โ€“ widely done with everything from retread tires to refilled inkjet cartridges. When is it worth remanufacturing? Designfax, Tech for OEM...
Print your own whatever-it-is! Why I LOVE My 3D Printer. The MakerBot Thing-O-Matic 3D Printer kit you assemble to create the latest in cutting edge personal manufacturing technology. Includes the...
After nearly 1 month i saw this section ....Now is it mandatory for everyone ...to post something here as a introduction???No i suppose