Instrumentation & Measurements Project Ideas

I am a student of 2nd year 4th semester. We have to do one project on instrumentation and measurement. Need some help in finding a suitable project. So anyone out there please help.

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    I am a student of 2nd year 4th semester. We have to do one project on instrumentation and measurement. Need some help in finding a suitable project. So anyone out there please help.
    do you have any idea regarding your project?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to #-Link-Snipped-# section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If can make Production meter for weaving mill where you have to count the rotation per minute where Cloth is going to be wounded.
  • MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    aarthivg
    do you have any idea regarding your project?
    Our semester just started. We have attended only 1 class. Our project has to be submitted in 4 months. I guess that time is enough to get idea on the subject. About the project, we are to select the topic ourselves.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    Our semester just started. We have attended only 1 class. Our project has to be submitted in 4 months. I guess that time is enough to get idea on the subject. About the project, we are to select the topic ourselves.
    What's your interested subject try to take project based on that. 😀
  • MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    godfather
    What's your interested subject try to take project based on that. 😀
    The project must be on measurement and instrumentation.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    The project must be on measurement and instrumentation.
    Then you can go ahead with the idea I mentioned earlier of Production Meter.
  • MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    godfather
    Then you can go ahead with the idea I mentioned earlier of Production Meter.
    Can you give me some idea about production meter.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If can make Production meter for weaving mill
    where you have to count the rotation per
    minute where Cloth is going to be wounded.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aaakaash
    Aaakaash
    Godfathers idea is pretty good & doable for 2nd year engineering student.
    U only need a proximity sensor, notched wheel & a simple pulse counter circuit.
  • MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    Thanks everyone for helping me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    MD. ABDUR RAKIB
    Thanks everyone for helping me.
    So let us know once you finalize your project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just upgraded Galaxy Note to Android 4.0 ICS, but it doesn't feel like a major OS upgrade at all. First of all, everything else just looks the same with just...
Sify Videomeet ( https://www.sifyvideomeet.com ) is Sify's new conferencing service sold as 'conference-as-a-service' for startups and emerging businesses. The service costs < Rs. 3 per minute and offers variety of...
I am Praveen kumar , 2nd year (yet to be start )mechanical engineer student of BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,main campus MESRA ,ranchi.... My aim is to become a IAS...
Using a bucket of propylene glycol, this video shows how a fiber optic cable works and how engineers send signal across oceans.
What are the government sector jobs for electrical and electronics engineering and Is gate scores are necessary for it?