How to check popularity of a particular link?

Hello

I am in search of a tool through which i can check popularity of a particular link

I had tried to search for google analytics api but didn't get anything that i require

Can anyone tell me about any such tool

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not quite clear what do you mean by popularity. Are you, by any means, referring to the PR?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yes you can take in that way also

For eg I want to check popularity of this page itself

i.e how many page views this page gets currently
  • Reya
    Reya
    This might help you. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thanks reya for this link

I was wondering if it would be able to use the statistics from above tools and rank a particular link by performing regression analysis on the data

What do you think?

I am in search of every possible way through which i can provide most relevant results to my users if they search in my website
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Well, you could always try pro.seomoz.org, which gives you the popularity of the domain (crazyengineers.com), and that particular page (#-Link-Snipped-#)
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Why don't you try the Alexa's Web Rank API? Just give it a try as it would let you know about the Page Rank / Alexa Rank by mail! 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Why don't you try the Alexa's Web Rank API? Just give it a try as it would let you know about the Page Rank / Alexa Rank by mail! 😀
    I seriously feel that Alexa is actually a very flawed service. They rely on the usage of Alexa toolbar to gather and guess the statistics about website traffic. They're, in my opinion more reliable when the site rank is < 1000 .
  • vinci
    vinci
    1. you may want to know PR so for that you can use google extensions or firefox toolbar in firefox
    2. for query related to users per day in a site ,use webmaster tool by google .Its is indeed made to check site I.
    3 or you may use stat counter to count no of visitors
    4 better to configure your site in google tools for best analysis
    5 to check no of indexed pages in search engine type
    site:Example Domain
    6 cached version
    cache :Example Domain

hope it helps !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey Ceans, Am in final year of my engineering now and planning to do some certifications... Can someone tell me abt it...Does Software testing provide good growth in IT or...
Can anyone help me in using the standard toolbox.. -panel (how is this used?.. for what purpose?)
Sir i am a b tech 3rd year student. I want to do my mini project.Could you please give me ideas for my project using electronics circuits,ICs 555,741 etc
Lodha Builders are building what's soon going to be the world's second tallest residential tower in the world. The project is called "World One Tower" and is being constructed at...